Dexter Fans

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1781685 said:
It looked to me like he was in cuffs. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets and when he was walking down the hall his hands were in front of his body.

but you don't ever see the cuffs. plus, later, you see a shot where he is wearing gloves sliding his hands over the slides. don't think they would let him do that if they knew for sure he was the bhb

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1781688 said:
He must have been REALLY careful because there isn't much to smack. :laugh1:

Yeah he got a hand full of Bone.

:p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
VietCowboy;1781697 said:
but you don't ever see the cuffs. plus, later, you see a shot where he is wearing gloves sliding his hands over the slides. don't think they would let him do that if they knew for sure he was the bhb

I see what you are saying but we don't really know the timeline or sequence of events yet so we can't say for sure.

VietCowboy

Reaction score
PosterChild;1781837 said:
I don't get. What were you saying?

bone...
don't worry, it took me a while to get it too. At least she's not as bad as that girl on survivor - courtney. that one is absolutely sick, literally!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
What is Dex gonna do with Doakes?

I think he shoulda just strangled him with the handcuffs. I thought he did at first. Should have finished it there, and he could have claimed self-defense. now what's he gonna do?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
peplaw06;1789258 said:
What is Dex gonna do with Doakes?

I think he shoulda just strangled him with the handcuffs. I thought he did at first. Should have finished it there, and he could have claimed self-defense. now what's he gonna do?

Gator food :D

Duane

Reaction score
These writers and actors knock it out of the park every episode.

There isn't any way that Dexter can let Doakes walk free now. At the same time Dex has never been one to kill innocent people. It's going to be great watching the next three episodes unfold.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Where can I see the latest episode? Is it available for download somewhere? Episode 9 just aired, correct? I havent seen it yet and I dont have Showtime...

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1789320 said:
Gator food :D
That's what I thought both of them were gonna be when they fell into the water. :)

So I guess you're thinking he should just chop him up and feed him piece by piece to the crocs??

Then there will be this never-ending manhunt for Doakes for the rest of the series. Dex can get around the "innocence" of Doakes by following Rule No. 1. Don't get caught.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I think that deal with Doakes in season one killing that guy under that bridge is gonna be how Dexter gets around his "Innocence".

VietCowboy

Reaction score
Rack;1790825 said:
I think that deal with Doakes in season one killing that guy under that bridge is gonna be how Dexter gets around his "Innocence".

can't pin the jiminez murder on doakes though...and lila will know somethings up if she tries to call him or if there is a news report that he is missing....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Did anyone else laugh when Deb blurts out that's she's sleeping with Lundy then as he's walking by says she'll be sleeping at his house that night?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1791199 said:
Did anyone else laugh when Deb blurts out that's she's sleeping with Lundy then as he's walking by says she'll be sleeping at his house that night?

I thought this was one of the funniest episodes of Dexter yet. The whole FBI security detail for Dex was hilarious. He's talking to Rita on the phone while the FBI guys are sitting next to him in the backseat...

"I have feelings for you too."

"We're getting together to talk."

"Communication is the key."

I haven't laughed that hard with this show ever.

VietCowboy

Reaction score
"can't believe it....3.49 for a regular?" :laugh2: -from previews for next week on dexter's showtime website

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VietCowboy;1807746 said:
"can't believe it....3.49 for a regular?" :laugh2: -from previews for next week on dexter's showtime website

:laugh2: :laugh2:

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I stumbled across something tonight and couldnt believe it. The final 2 episodes of this seasons Dexter have leaked and they can be seen in VERY good streaming video. No downloading, just click and play. Great ending and worth the wait, but why wait? PM me. Ill be back around this early evening.