News: Dez Bryant tweets he wants to rejoin Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I think you take him back. For this one reason. He wants to prove everyone wrong.

Not to mention we have no playmakers on the outside.
There now exists enough leverage to take him back.

It is likely they would bring him back on a one year deal with incentives.

25 percent of the season is gone.

I have no problem with him being back.

BigD49

Reaction score
Lot of talk about him being a drama queen, but anyone that's ever played football knows that's par for the course when it comes to wideouts! Bring him back on a cheap deal, if possible - cut him at the first sign of trouble.

Verdict

Reaction score
Can't believe he turned down a supposed $7 million AAV multiyear deal from the Ravens. What a moron.

If it's true, yeah, he's a moron. Then again, we already know he's not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lot of talk about him being a drama queen, but anyone that's ever played football knows that's par for the course when it comes to wideouts! Bring him back on a cheap deal, if possible - cut him at the first sign of trouble.
Cut him at first sign of trouble? What exactly would you call “trouble?”

Verdict

Reaction score
How much are you Dez lovers talking about "signing him back up" for? Hopefully nowhere near the 14.5 mil y'all though he was going to go for this year.

Lol. They thought he waited get a raise! Oops!

They thought teams would be lined up to sign him! Lol. Strike two.

They think the Cowboys are bringing him back! Lol. (Here comes the cutter inside). Strike three. Ref rings up the "K".

BigD49

Reaction score
Cut him at first sign of trouble? What exactly would you call “trouble?”

Issues in the locker room - and none of us would be privy to what those are since we're not in the locker room, so there's no point in debating the hypotheticals

Verdict

Reaction score
I think a 4-6 million a year deal for a couple of years is worth the talent that Dez brings. If he’s worked his *** off and can provide a solid WR for Dak I’m open to it.

Lol. He could probably be had for the vet minimum. Lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I wonder why he wants to come back since Dak gave him anxiety and depression.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lol. They thought he waited get a raise! Oops!

They thought teams would be lined up to sign him! Lol. Strike two.

They think the Cowboys are bringing him back! Lol. (Here comes the cutter inside). Strike three. Ref rings up the "K".
You fans always blast the front office for not bringing in players to make us better......Earl Thomas and josh Gordon, as examples. Don’t tell me Dez is much better than any wr that we have. Dez got blamed for a crappy qb, and I’ve been saying it for weeks now, jerry rice would be JAG if he was on our current team.

dallasdave

Reaction score
No no no... I already go off-topic enough (I'm getting there...).
I made my pax persona with you.
No need to prod and poke...

But... I bet @dallasdave would love Dez back! Those... back shoulder fades! Touchdowns!
This team needs touchdowns dangit!!!
:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:Corson the wise one :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Issues in the locker room - and none of us would be privy to what those are since we're not in the locker room, so there's no point in debating the hypotheticals
Issues in the last Coker room? Don’t we already have that? Didn’t Hurns and Beasley basically say dak sucks ? But Hurns is the new guy, so he gets a pass... but what about Beasley? Is he causing “trouble,” for saying what we already know?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
humble pie when the phone ain't ringing, huh.

nevertheless, sometimes ya just gotta move on. For whatever he was right about, he also had years to make himself a better player & better teammate.

If there hadn't been all the public bickering & name calling, maybe. But no way you can bring him back now regardless of current attitude or promise of behavior. You can't have open acrimony with staff & teammates & expect that to gel in a team environment. Only an idiotic front office would go for this ..... oh crap.