Twitter: Dez: I don’t have no sympathy for coach Garrett losing his job

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dez talking real stuff right now.

Im like:

giphy-downsized.gif

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I don't harbor any ill will toward Jason Garrett. He's a good guy, and I hope his next venture goes well. It was just time to move on from him.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Dez is speaking for millions of Cowboys fans that have a brain. Good riddance to Garrett. Guy ruined an entire generation of teams.

Yeh he sure did. We all should be more pissed off that romo, witten, lee, ware's talents were wasted under this dude as HC. Guaranteed any competent HC would have at least won an NFC championship with that group. Any! But for some reason they had to endure a bs experiment of a coach that should have never been given the keys to the most popular sports team this side of the milky way.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t have no sympathy for a guy who went to college and never learned how to form a proper sentence.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Also, Dez needs to watch it. If he still wants to play in this league......no need in burning bridges with guys who are friends of Garrett. And you better believe he still has some friends around the league. His family is loved.

oh yah, watch it dez. Cuz the all powerful idiot Garrett has power around the league. :lmao2::lmao::lmao2::laugh:

Tommy

Reaction score
Dez going all in on the Garrett's firing !

Dang ! Dez kicking garrett at the worst time !

Dez is harsh against garrett the exact same day he is fired ! Go Dez !
It’s pathetic. Dez Bryant is a loser.

Dez has been away from football for a few years now. He could have done all the bashing he wanted to. Why does he wait till someone’s down to kick them?