Did anybody else notice what Romo said on the sideline during the Lions game?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;1285160 said:
http://img393.*************/img393/5294/snoop7by6hg4zl.gif
When them players try and get at you...

Drop it like it's hot. Drop it like it's hot.

superpunk

Reaction score
I think he said "My (ahem)'s out!"

This is a side question, dont want to derail the lipreading thread - but what was Julius doing on the sideline with the two guys holding coats around him? Was he taking a leak? (This coincidentally inspired my most recent lipreading incarnation - Romo was letting them know he was ready.)

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1285164 said:
When them players try and get at you...

Drop it like it's hot. Drop it like it's hot.

Mod seriously....how is this relevant to the topic at hand? :laugh1:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StarAmongStars;1285179 said:
Nah, nah, nah... I can't hear you... :p:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285179 said:
This thread lost relevance when you clicked submit.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah, a member of a pigeon protection society. Well, it's a novel idea, but I'm sure we can find other more protected places for the pigeons to roost besides Bledsoe’s passing arm. Besides, he pumps it too much. I guess we better stick with Romo. :bow:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Anyone want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I'm heading to the kitchen...I got cold milk, too!

Speak up or forever hold your peace...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;1285160 said:
http://img393.*************/img393/5294/snoop7by6hg4zl.gif

:mchammer: :mchammer: :mchammer: :mchammer: :mchammer:

thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/donvkingqz2.gif

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284955 said:
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

you got to be kidding... the only reason bledsoe is still here is out of respect for what he done in the past, but to actually think the statue should go back in now would reflect utter stupidity on anyone who suggests it.

Romo is very good QB who is still young and should not be asked upontowin the whole thing on his own.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1285221 said:
:mchammer: :mchammer: :mchammer: :mchammer: :mchammer:

thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif
thumb_HoffHammerTime.gif

BigDFan5;1285226 said:
http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/donvkingqz2.gif

Please stop posting this crap in my threads....if you have nothing intelligent to contribute than take a hike! :mad: :mad: :mad:

gbrittain

Reaction score
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

Good thing Bledsoe was not making killer mistake after killer mistake in his 14th season as a starter...Oh wait a minute.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285234 said:
Please stop posting this crap in my threads....if you have nothing intelligent to contribute than take a hike! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is not your thread...it belongs to all of us...

Hey, you want a liver and mustard sandwich?

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285122 said:
Because he is/was taking drastic measures to save what his left of his overrated career...and in his dilluted mind he'd rather go down with the ship with Romo starting instead of Bledsoe because he thinks it will look better.

you are a troll, its obvious your just jealous, now go away

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score

He could of thought he was getting benched for his turnovers. Maybe they had a game plan on getting Bledsoe some playing time before we went into the playoff's.

There are too many numerous reason's why one would say this. Unless your on the sidelines it's really tough to assume what was actually going on. We only see bit's a peices and not the whole incident.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285234 said:
HMmmmmm.... Irony?? Hypocrisy?? Or both?

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
5Stars;1285240 said:
This is not your thread...it belongs to all of us...

Hey, you want a liver and mustard sandwich?

I'm here for intelligent football discussion capishe?

If you want to fish please take your pole elseware. :cool:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
http://img270.*************/img270/9537/1fattyfatfatfat6un.gif