Did anybody else notice what Romo said on the sideline during the Lions game?

Death Star

Reaction score
5Stars;1285369 said:
I know what he gives us...

pat, pat, pat...flop

pat, pat, pat...flop

pat, pat, pat...int

http://img122.*************/img122/1674/ohsnapqe7.gif

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
gbrittain;1285319 said:
Again, I said be honest. Are you even taking into account a defense that has been horrendous at best. If the defense had played like they are now early in the year when Bledsoe was starting how many victories do you think Bledsoe would have had?

I knew you could not at least be a little bit honest. Just say you are a Bledsoe homer and be done with it.

Be honest for once in your life you could earn a little bit of respect around here...the ball is in your court.

The defense has been pathetic ever since Bledsoe was benched...is there any coincidence to this correlation? I think so....

As for your other question....I'm a Cowboys fan first....always have been. But I have always followed Bledsoe since I grew up back east....from his days as a patriot and then Buffalo since local TV was dominated by the AFC East.

Also a side note.....I had a good friend at college who had a contact within the Patriots organization, and even despite Tom Brady and the 3 superbowls he said that Bledsoe was the best thing that ever happened to that franchise. The man is still a legend in some circles around the New England area. :bow:

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284955 said:
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

I recorded the game and I went back to see If I could see if Romo may have said that.

I actually did see it. I'm assuming this was the same spot you saw it. It happened right after the first fumble of the first possession in the second half when he was stripped from behind. They showed him sitting on the bench.

But I would not say for certain that he said "am i out." But if he did, the people that were around him were Keith Davis, Owens, and Coach Todd Haley. Who would he be saying that to? He was not looking at any of them.

And like Woodysgirl said, we have no idea what exactly he was talking about.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cowboys Zone to StarAmongStars
http://img331.*************/img331/4541/lolbottle6hd.gif

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285044 said:
We were 3 - 2 down 5 points at HOME to the giants when he was bench.......it's nothing but SPECULATION in terms of where the season was going.

Whether I say we would have went 12-4 with Bledsoe, or you say we would have went 6-10...guess what IT DONT MATTER.....AND WE'LL NEVER KNOW!

Are we THAT hungry for a franchise QB that we refuse to believe anything but Bledsoe is a bum and Romo is god? :confused:

How you conveniently leave out part of that story/game?

We were down 5 points.... when we should have been up by one.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285381 said:
The defense has been pathetic ever since Bledsoe was benched...is there any coincidence to this correlation? I think so....

The defense has been pathetic for exactly 4 games. Romo has started 10... you do the math.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
yes.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But I have always followed Bledsoe since I grew up back east....from his days as a patriot and then Buffalo since local TV was dominated by the AFC East.

Well, there is the answer...! But, don't worry, everyone has a cross to bear...

Examples: I guess it's just my cross to bear. - I'm afraid that your chores are just your cross to bear.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;1285386 said:
I recorded the game and I went back to see If I could see if Romo may have said that.

I actually did see it. I'm assuming this was the same spot you saw it. It happened right after the first fumble of the first possession in the second half when he was stripped from behind. They showed him sitting on the bench.

But I would not say for certain that he said "am i out." But if he did, the people that were around him were Keith Davis, Owens, and Coach Todd Haley. Who would he be saying that to? He was not looking at any of them.

And like Woodysgirl said, we have no idea what exactly he was talking about.

Thank you for validating this sir.....:bow:

Yes we really don't know what the meaning was...but 'my guess' was that Romo was rattled and though he was going to be benched especially since it did happen at the beginning of the 2nd half.....that's all I was trying to discuss here in this thread....not get flamed for no reason.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
theogt;1285388 said:
Cowboys Zone to StarAmongStars
http://img331.*************/img331/4541/lolbottle6hd.gif

:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2: :lmao: :lmao2:

Now, that was good!

Death Star

Reaction score

Try Ellis.

As for your other question....I'm a Cowboys fan first....always have been. But I have always followed Bledsoe since I grew up back east....from his days as a patriot and then Buffalo since local TV was dominated by the AFC East.

Also a side note.....I had a good friend at college who had a contact within the Patriots organization, and even despite Tom Brady and the 3 superbowls he said that Bledsoe was the best thing that ever happened to that franchise. The man is still a legend in some circles around the New England area. :bow:

Ah, so the agenda's revealed.

In conclusion,

http://img122.*************/img122/4391/baseballkick5ftdo7.gif

joseephuss

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1285400 said:
Thank you for validating this sir.....:bow:

Yes we really don't know what the meaning was...but 'my guess' was that Romo was rattled and though he was going to be benched especially since it did happen at the beginning of the 2nd half.....that's all I was trying to discuss here in this thread....not get flamed for no reason.

You have no idea what he actually said and what the context of what he said. This is a lame thread.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
overfiend60;1285405 said:
Try Ellis.

Ah, so the agenda's revealed.

In conclusion,

http://img122.*************/img122/4391/baseballkick5ftdo7.gif

Ellis was valuable to this defense but he's no MVP........also what agenda do you speak of?

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
joseephuss;1285410 said:
You have no idea what he actually said and what the context of what he said. This is a lame thread.

Can't be that lame given the number of responses.....and what's wrong this thread? I feel it's very relevant given Romo's recent play and sorry you don't want discuss...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jackrussell;1285428 said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Can you make that Devil Dog bite StarAmongStars? He needs something to bring him back to reality!