Did we ever find out what was going on with CeeDee Lamb to start the game?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dak wasn't responsible for that loss, and you know it. Yeah, you hate the guy. Just go follow another team since Dak is not going anywhere.
He was part of the problem and you know it, but you're the say guy who blamed the defense last season when they held the 49ers to 19 points. You're related to Dak somehow

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak and his historical issues with WR 1's is all I need to know. From a pure speculation standpoint maybe some in house jealousy over the All Pro selections. Dak to CD....I'm the one throwing the ball so I should be the AP 1st team.
First of all that's hilarious you think he struggles with receivers, who are having career years with him...

he's struggling with Cooper, hey Cooper came in mid season they don't even know each other and they hit it off right away they never had a problem...

you're saying they have a problem off the field or on the sidelines when there's communication issues, it's happened for a century in the NFL they are sideline discussions and sometimes heated discussions between all top quarterbacks and their receivers...

it happened all year with jalen hurts and A.J. Brown in a much worse way it happens all the time but don't say that he can't get on the same page with his number one,

Gallup had a career year, Cedric Wilson had a career year, and now for four straight years CD where has done nothing but improve and people said he was a #2, how is it now that he had an historical Dallas cowboy number one wide receiver year???

somebody is throwing him the football... So all these records he set this year was because he's having issues both of them we're in discussions with being at the top of their games this year Prescott even had considerations for MVP and now all of a sudden there's a problem because they lost a game no this is just one of many overreactions by fans trying to figure out why they lost the game the whole team failed again to stick together and fight but the defense was far worse than the offense..

It's comical that you think that Prescott has issues with his receivers and now you're making up stuff that's not even there he's had issues with all his number ones no look around the league these kind of things happen a lot but I've already set up there it's it's comical also that you're letting CD lamb off the hook for having an attitude problem missing catchable balls cooks having balls that were catchable he never even lifted his hands up didn't fight for that first interception yes he got interfered with yes he got pulled on but these dudes didn't dive for footballs they didn't try to even reach for a football this team lost this game this was a team loss so stop trying to find issues that are not there...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

So Dak has dreck for pass catchers, OL and coaching?

Only took you a few days to get right back into total Dak homer mode.
So you know more than Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin? Oh, that's right, I forgot......you are Sydla.......the old Romo die hard.

Aaah, yes. There we have it. Same old Sydla. Never changed and always stayed loyal to his boy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's a shame too because the defense was playing sooooo goooood....
Right epic 86 bears got that 2000 Ravens defense I mean they were just shutting it down all the offense had to do was score 10 points and we were gonna win the game I mean they were epic championship defense being played the whole team was playing great I mean our run game was going off our offensive line was dominating everybody was open I mean the only player on the field that was bad must have been the quarterback... It's too bad our quarterback messed up this perfect game that was going on before our very eyes the most perfect game plans and execution I've ever seen

MetalMike

Reaction score
Stop bickering.
Sometimes sheet happens.
Maybe Dak was nervous or had too much adrenaline. Maybe same for CeeDee.
Maybe MM should've had a team yoga session to calm the nerves before the game.
:laugh:
You know what... That yoga thing just might not be such a bad idea.

Sydla

Reaction score
So you know more than Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin? Oh, that's right, I forgot......you are Sydla.......the old Romo die hard.

Aaah, yes. There we have it. Same old Sydla. Never changed and always stayed loyal to his boy.
So Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin say Dak Prescott has little to work with at OL, pass catchers and coaching?

LOL, the Romo comment is priceless. I wasn't a Romo guy. When Dak replaced him, I wanted no part of Romo getting the job back when people were whining that he should.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
First of all that's hilarious you think he struggles with receivers, who are having career years with him...

he's struggling with Cooper, hey Cooper came in mid season they don't even know each other and they hit it off right away they never had a problem...

you're saying they have a problem off the field or on the sidelines when there's communication issues, it's happened for a century in the NFL they are sideline discussions and sometimes heated discussions between all top quarterbacks and their receivers...

it happened all year with jalen hurts and A.J. Brown in a much worse way it happens all the time but don't say that he can't get on the same page with his number one,

Gallup had a career year, Cedric Wilson had a career year, and now for four straight years CD where has done nothing but improve and people said he was a #2, how is it now that he had an historical Dallas cowboy number one wide receiver year???

somebody is throwing him the football... So all these records he set this year was because he's having issues both of them we're in discussions with being at the top of their games this year Prescott even had considerations for MVP and now all of a sudden there's a problem because they lost a game no this is just one of many overreactions by fans trying to figure out why they lost the game the whole team failed again to stick together and fight but the defense was far worse than the offense..

It's comical that you think that Prescott has issues with his receivers and now you're making up stuff that's not even there he's had issues with all his number ones no look around the league these kind of things happen a lot but I've already set up there it's it's comical also that you're letting CD lamb off the hook for having an attitude problem missing catchable balls cooks having balls that were catchable he never even lifted his hands up didn't fight for that first interception yes he got interfered with yes he got pulled on but these dudes didn't dive for footballs they didn't try to even reach for a football this team lost this game this was a team loss so stop trying to find issues that are not there...
**POST OF THE SEASON!!!**
:hammer: :clap::bow:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Based on the front page poll, so does about 90% of this fanbase.

The majority isn't *always* right but 90-10 is a pretty wide spread.
A week ago it was totally different.

We are a fickle bunch.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He was part of the problem and you know it, but you're the say guy who blamed the defense last season when they held the 49ers to 19 points. You're related to Dak somehow
I never blamed the loss last year on the Defense. Just questioned certain players' performance (ie...Micah...who disappeared once again).

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nah, the ones that have derailed are the ones that after a few days after another shoddy performance by the QB (and yes, he wasn't the only one), they've gone back to shielding Dak from real criticism.
I've criticized him, go ahead and whine about homers. But you're literally only blaming Prescott. That's weird.

Sydla

Reaction score
I've criticized him, go ahead and whine about homers. But you're literally only blaming Prescott. That's weird.
LOL.

I've criticized the defense. I've ripped McCarthy for the loss. I am going to be wholly disappointed when Jerry meekly announces McCarthy is back as HC later this week or early next week.

I want McCarthy gone, I don't need Quinn around anymore (I certainly don't need Jerry considering him as a HC candidate) and I just need to move on from Dak. I am an equal opportunity criticizer.

This entire thing is broken. Jerry is the main reason but he's not going anywhere. The next in line should be a purge of the staff and the QB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's just come to grips everyone the entire team didn't play well including the coaching staff the game plans the players didn't execute they didn't give Max effort who knows why but big changes need to be made but keep picking on the quarterback that's probably not leaving here for at least another year...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Listen to Michael Irvin. He broke down several key plays and explained how CeeDee could have done better, along with not pouting like a child. It's the reason McCarthy had to go up to him. Facts are right there. You just refuse to accept them because it doesn't fit into your Dak hate agenda.
Mike wants everyone gone. I could get on board with that.