Did we ever find out what was going on with CeeDee Lamb to start the game?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
A million things? Such as?

Funny you bring up the Commanders. They and us haven't sniffed a NFCCG game in over 25 years each. But yeah, Jerry has got this. We should definitely stay the course.
Investing in WRs - you can have more than 1 good one
Investing in an OC/Playcaller that schemes players open
Using more motion and PA
Throwing consistently on first and second down
Not forcing the run
Investing in RBs who can make plays in the passing game
Stop using draft capital on non-impact positions

This organization does everything it possibly can to make the job as difficult as possible on the QB. We've seen how sluggish the Chiefs offense has been this year by doing a lot of the same dumb things the Cowboys do.

Sydla

Reaction score
Investing in WRs - you can have more than 1 good one
Investing in an OC/Playcaller that schemes players open
Using more motion and PA
Throwing consistently on first and second down
Not forcing the run
Investing in RBs who can make plays in the passing game
Stop using draft capital on non-impact positions

This organization does everything it possibly can to make the job as difficult as possible on the QB. We've seen how sluggish the Chiefs offense has been this year by doing a lot of the same dumb things the Cowboys do.
They drafted Elliott. They drafted Pollard. They tried bellcow TB strategies, they tried TB by committee. They have gone through three different play callers running different styles of offenses. They've had good WR corps (at one point they had Cooper, Lamb and Gallup) and they even stupidly tried WR by committee that was a massive failure.

They've changed a lot over the 8 year period for Dak and the results just never really change. He's a nice QB. He doesn't suck. But he's not leading this team to a SB. I think that's been pretty well proven at this point.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Is that really what I'm doing? Really?

Players give mentors from early in their career credit all the time. It can work the other way too.
Amari Cooper didn't make Ceedee Lamb unable to control his emotions in high stakes settings years after leaving the team. Come on, bro.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Amari Cooper didn't make Ceedee Lamb unable to control his emotions in high stakes settings years after leaving the team. Come on, bro.
Why is that impossible?

Amari is a baby and CD is now playing the exact same way lol. I don't know if it's true, but it is stupid to be dismissive of it.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Why is that impossible?

Amari is a baby and CD is now playing the exact same way lol. I don't know if it's true, but it is stupid to be dismissive of it.
You don't know if it's true, but it's stupid to not treat it as though it is? Alright man, we're just gonna have to disagree here.