DLaw looking for 6 years, $140 mil with $85 garuanteed

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Because he’s a defensive end pass rusher. Guys like Khalil Mack and Von Miller play all over the field. Lawrence just offers us pass rushing ability and that contract doesn’t warrant that.
The Cowboys have offered 20 million. He is getting paid.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rescind tag. Let him negotiate in the open market with a bum shoulder. His agent will come begging for the offer they already rejected.

tico

Reaction score
My only question is would DC get back what the Raiders got for K.Mack????? I DON'T!

Then WHY pay him like K.Mack?

Reactions: CWR

Johnny23

Reaction score
He could care less who they keep. No player in the NFL cares about that. Brady is the only player giving a hometown discount but that was because he had no choice.
Technically he doesn't take home rlto discounts he gets his money in thr long run. He constantly has had his deals reworked plus he's married to Giessel.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I was all for paying DLaw a bunch of money but 6/140 with that shoulder?

I hope he gets his payday. I just hope it isn't here. If he keeps increasing his salary demands, it makes me believe that he really doesn't want to play here.

Reactions: CWR

Fwed

Reaction score
If I was Jerry Jones I would definitely tell tank that we are trying to keep the core players together..he will definitely take a discount If we tell him that
LOL what on god's green earth makes you sure he would give a discount for that.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
If the guy wants to sit out part of the season (or the whole season for that matter) fine. The Cowboys can take his money and roll it into next years cap.

He’s not going to sit out. He’ll sign the franchise offer on September 2nd, get the surgery done September 3rd, and because the recovery time is three months, he’ll go on IR, collect his $20 million, and hit free agency next year.

Jerry clearly miscalculated. He didn’t think Tank’s agent would gun for Mack type of money.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg