News: DMN: Laufenberg: Two reasons I'd want Tony Romo to get some game action before the playoffs

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I completly disagree with this. What Garrett did was the absoulte correct thing to do. Everyone assumes that we would have picked up the first down and ended the game. We might have, there is a good chance we do. But what if we don't? Then we give them the ball and the momemtum only needing a fg to tie the game. We kick it there, go up by 6 and force them do drive the field, and score a TD. Our D is very good in the red zone and we had dominated them in the 4th Q. It was the smart play to kick that FG. I think Garrett will be aggressive when he needs to be but he will not do stupid stuff just to be aggressive.
well things can go wrong in fg att too , blocked, returned for a td, and the odds of getting a first down are pretty good, if they just run elliot off tackle
but not from the jumbo, spread them out make them think pass.

With bailey the odds are probably a little better than going for it, but it isnt a sure thing.
It seems like it, but it isnt.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak has only been sacked in the lower twenties this year, while Romo was operating at close to 40 on a yearly basis and this isn't even taking into account pressure and lack of play-action usage to keep defenses honest.

Please spare me Romo isn't tough..