DMN: Romo, gal pal attract crowd at N9NE

dooomsday

Reaction score
silverblue;1727777 said:
hotness is one factor to consider of course, but most of the cheerleaders are just cheerleaders whereas Sophia or Carrie or whomever else romo is rumored to be with are at least on somewhat of a level as him with fame, public, etc. Stars usually end up with stars usually because of the commonality of their situation and not necessarily their mutual hotness. That said, Sophia is pretty hot.

Or because they are incredibly shallow.

Rob Mexico

Reaction score
For those interested in Wade's daughter, here is a pic of her.

http://cache.********.com/assets/resources/2007/02/TracyPhillipsHasJugs.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
Rob Mexico;1728520 said:
For those interested in Wade's daughter, here is a pic of her.

http://cache.********.com/assets/resources/2007/02/TracyPhillipsHasJugs.jpg

Wade's daughter is hotter than if you combined all the good qualities of Underwood and Bush into forming a woman... She is smokin'...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
khiladi;1728726 said:
Wade's daughter is hotter than if you combined all the good qualities of Underwood and Bush into forming a woman... She is smokin'...

She is a pretty lady but the fact she's a smoker kills it for me.

joseephuss

Reaction score
silverblue;1727207 said:
they film one tree hill here in my town so maybe romo will be in town sometime.

I think One Tree Hill is no longer around. I believe the series ended last year.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1728794 said:
You lose man points for knowing that ;)

I was watching Supernatural last year when they did the promo for OTH saying to catch the series finale.

I never watched One Tree Hill. Well, at least with the sound on. Just background visuals of the good looking women on the show. :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1728734 said:

I smoked for years and was finally able to conquer the habit back in Oct. 2000 after years of failure. Now, I find smoking an absolutely grotesque habit and for the most part avoid anyone who smokes like the plague. It absolutely amazes me that people will spend around $5 a pack now!

Angus

Reaction score
Sophia Bush and Tony Romo Meet Up in Texas

THURSDAY OCTOBER 25, 2007 07:15 AM EDT

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo seems to have a new number-one fan: One Tree Hill star Sophia Bush.

On Monday night, the pair were spotted dining together at the N9NE Steakhouse in Dallas, along with several of Romo's teammates and their spouses and girlfriends.

"Tony and Sophia arrived at the restaurant together, just the two of them in the same car," says a source. "They had drinks in the lounge and awaited the rest of their party to arrive."

The pair sat next to each other the entire night while laughing and talking with their table full of pals.

"When they were leaving and chatting with friends and some staff at the bar, Tony was hugging Sophia from behind, and she put her arms around him as well," adds the source.

On Tuesday afternoon, they arrived together at a party at Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman's home in Dallas – at which guests previewed the video game Guitar Hero III for Xbox 360.

Bush didn't play, says a source, but enjoyed watching Romo's competitive streak in action: "She was laughing at him when he screwed up a little bit in the beginning. They had a good time. They seem cute together."

At one point, Romo tried his luck over the Internet against Carmen Electra, who was having a similar gathering in L.A. "I think she actually beat me," Romo told PEOPLE at the party.

Romo, 27, was previously linked to singer Carrie Underwood.

Bush, 25, married her One Tree Hill costar Chad Michael Murray in 2005. They separated five months later, and their divorce became final last December.

Reps for Bush and Romo had no comment.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20153977,00.html

Tony Romo Has a New Lady Friend, It's Sophia Bush

October 25, 2007 08:07:25 GMT
by Staff Writer

His romance with "American Idol" beauty Carrie Underwood is kaput already. But, finding a new lady friend takes only days for Tony Romo. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback reportedly dating actress Sophia Bush.

Romo and the "One Tree Hill" star sparked dating speculation after they were spotted enjoying dinner together at N9NE Steakhouse with his football player pal, Jason Witten, and his wife, Michelle.

No other details nor evidences being made public concerning Romo and Bush's romance rumors. No words just yet from both parties concerning the report.

Bush was last seen out and about with actor boyfriend Jon Foster back in August. She briefly married "Hill" co-star Chad Michael Murray in 2005. As of Romo, he was last romantically linked to country singer Underwood. She's now said to be dating younger actor Chace Crawford.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00012019.html

Reaction score
Ozzu;1727189 said:
Not to take this too far off-topic, but didn't Jessica Alba come down with Ron Mexico's disease?

I heard that somewhere. Last thing Romo needs is the "gift that keeps on giving".

As a Falcon, "Ron Mexico" should have known what happens when you hang around with "dirty birds"....

you get chirpes!

it's a canarial disease,,,,, and it's untweetable,,,, ba dum bump

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
EGG;1729223 said:
As a Falcon, "Ron Mexico" should have known what happens when you hang around with "dirty birds"....

you get chirpes!

it's a canarial disease,,,,, and it's untweetable,,,, ba dum bump

Keep your day job :laugh2:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1728734 said:

So what, Im a smoker.

And besides................Ive got something she can smoke on!!!!:eek:

gayleh001

Reaction score
Jaxonsdaddd;1727444 said:
Could Tony actually pull this off??? Im sure you are all thinking the same thing Im thinking. It looks like they could be "friendly"

Tony must be friends with everyone these days. Tune in at a later time for the rest of the story. I am sure there will be more to this than meets the eye, or than the media knows about.

sago1

Reaction score
I know many of you have absolutely no interest in Romo's love life & his off the field activities. Just posting below article, which I came across on bloggingtheboys.com, to assure you that Romo's hammy sure appears to be just fine. It's wonderous thing what a bye week can do for our QB along with a few extra activities. We have below article detailing fun Romo was having earlier in the week in Dallas. But this morning the Las Vegas newspaper reports Romo and TO checked into Palm Towers (think that's the name) suites. Wonder if either of them brought companionship along. Both should be back in Dallas NLT Sunday bright eyes and busy tailed--so to speak.

BTW: Romo's got representatives speaking for him now? Our boy has come a long way.

'One Tree Hill' Star Bush Hooking up With Carrie Underwood's Ex

For the latest One Tree Hill news, subscribe to our RSS feed or email newsletter. Email this Article to a Friend

October 25, 2007

SophieBush_Grani_9986797_400.jpg
One Tree Hill Sophie Bush, former wife of One Tree co star Chad Michael Murray, has been spotted out and about with a potential new love interest. According to People Magazine, Bush has been seen hanging with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who himself was previously linked to American Idol champ Carrie Underwood.

Romo frequently dismissed rumors that he and Underwood were item despite several public sightings that would seem to tell another story. Eventually the matter was put to rest when Romo apparently put an end to the relationship because of the looming rigors of the football season, telling Underwood he wanted a time out.

Bush and Romo were seen throughout the week hobnobbing in Romo's home state of Texas. Beginning the week at N9Ne Steakhouse where the two socialized with some of Romo's Dallas Cowboys team mates. Patrons on hand at the eatery observed Romo and Bush getting physically friendly, including some belly to back hugging and frequent petting. No eye witness reports of smooching though.

The next day, the pair were on hand at Dallas Cowboys' cornerback Terence Newman's home to check out the new video game Guitar Hero III. One Tree Hill’s Bush did not partake in the faux rock star festivities but apparently seemed to eye ball Romo's stage moves with lustful eyes. No word as to whether or not this was a media sponsored event.

As far as this romance being official, attempts from the media to get a confirmation were turned back cold. Representatives for both Bush and Romo declined to comment on the relationship at all. Naturally the paparazzi will keep their eyes open for us. Considering the fate of Underwood’s romance, however, it should be interesting to see if One Tree Hill’s Bush has what it takes to hold Romo’s interest through the football season.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
One Tree Hill’s Bush did not partake in the faux rock star festivities but apparently seemed to eye ball Romo's stage moves with lustful eyes.

This statement is so goofy.

She does look pretty in that pic. Probably the best I've seen of her.

QB9fan

Reaction score
Do you guys know who this guy is with Sophia Bush. It's supposedly in Dallas because carrie had her pic with him too. Just curious.

http://img145.*************/img145/3434/sophiaja4.jpg

ndanger

Reaction score
stealth;1727312 said:
lost in this discussion is that bobby carpenter was the only one alone at the table, talk about a bust!

How you know the Mustache didn't hook him and T.O. up with the ladies? Was he wearing a lot of bling and a bright pink suit ?I'm just sayin'.

ndanger

Reaction score
Jaxonsdaddd;1727444 said:
Could Tony actually pull this off??? Im sure you are all thinking the same thing Im thinking. It looks like they could be "friendly"

CHAMPIONSHIP !..................sorry