DMN: Romo, gal pal attract crowd at N9NE

silverblue

Reaction score
Aikbach;1727790 said:
Not so, he started the playoff game last year and played admirably.

He also opened the lane for Canty to block the field goal Sunday and threw a key block to spring Watkins home free.

Quit hatin' on Carp so much guys, he's steady and contributes, he just isn't hyped nor spectacular.

I think flozell opened the lane. Carp did push Canty from behiind though.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;1727596 said:
You're twin sons of different mothers. You went to different schools together. He went to Penn State, you went to the State Pen.

I'm the better looking one though...obviously. And guess what? I CAN date the cheerleaders. HA Take that little brother.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;1727868 said:
I'm the better looking one though...obviously. And guess what? I CAN date the cheerleaders. HA Take that little brother.
But they WON'T date you while they CAN'T date him.:D

irvin88

Reaction score
Carrie Underwood Who: Tony Romo Gets Cozy With Sophia Bush
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Josh Hart
Oct 24, 2007

Tony Romo is not going to let Tom Brady have all the fun. The second most eligible quarterback in the NFL was earlier linked to country music superstar Carrie Underwood but if they ever had a relationship, it is now finished. Carrie did say they were still good friends and had a lot in common recently.

Carrie Underwood Who: Tony Romo Gets Cozy With Sophia Bush (Image: Wenn)

She has now moved on with "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford and now the Dallas Cowboys quarterback has moved on with "One Tree Hill" hottie Sophia Bush. Seems like the once linked pair is making its way through the "CW."

There have been no comments yet from reps (Carrie and Tony constantly denied their alleged hook up) but Sophia was in Dallas with Tony at something called N9NE where they "attracted a crowd" according to the Dallas Morning News. One would think Romo would attract a crowd anywhere in Dallas as he has the Cowboys in first place with their lone loss coming at the hands of the Brady led juggernaut, the New England Patriots.

Still it might be serious, he reportedly dined with his tight end Jason Witten, and his wife, Michelle. Just Jared notes that "Bush was last seen out and about with actor boyfriend Jon Foster back in August but who knows. Hollywood moves fast!" As does Romo

khiladi

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1727781 said:
I know it is against the rules set down by the head of the Cheerleaders that they can't date players but I don't think the players are under such rule. I know if a Cowboy cheerleader is seen dating a player she will be removed from the squad but nothing happens to the player

The tragic life of a professional football player...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
khiladi;1728060 said:
The tragic life of a professional football player...

Cowboy players cannot date Cowboy cheerleaders because of the potential distraction to the player/s.

Where is that article about teams complaing about the cheerleaders "stretching" in front of the visiting team's locker room?

:eek:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Aikbach;1727772 said:
It is against League rules for players to date cheerleaders however.

Otherwise players would be taking off their helmets and dipping them for a smooch with regularity.

HHHMMMM thats odd. When Jake Plummer was in Denver he was dating a Bronco Cheerleader, she was "smokin' hot!"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bob Sacamano;1728144 said:
Romo, you magnificent *******, you

First, Carrie(under romo)Wood...? Now, a Bush girl? What name would that be?

Romo(on the sofa)Bush...?

:confused:

Aikbach

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;1728145 said:
HHHMMMM thats odd. When Jake Plummer was in Denver he was dating a Bronco Cheerleader, she was "smokin' hot!"
Which one is still in Denver?:D

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
I definitely love how Carpenter worked his way into that dinner. Somebody must've felt bad for him and told him he could come. It's apparent from the article that he was alone also. Basically a 5th wheel, who underperforms on D, and who really has nothing to do with the rest of the players at the dinner. I wonder if TO even knows who he is.