Do they still suck?

CWR

Reaction score
Agree, but the coaches hands are tied if you are missing your starting OTs and WRs.

But you are right, Bob Sturm does a weekly article breaking down the defense and another on the offense, he thought Kellen Moore was way too conservative against the Jets and it was a big factor in the loss. Dallas clearly gameplaned for the Jets game thinking they would win in a walk.

I think we were also ultra conservative bs the Saints because of crowd noise and being way to worried about the repercussions of taking risks.

I agree about injuries limiting as well, but you still have to take your shots.

Doomsday1976

Reaction score
What would you be saying if Dallas lost? Let me guess... I knew we were going to lose; Philly is so much better.

Actually no, I would be saying how sad this team loaded with so much talent can't perform on a consistent basis. Why does it take falling behind by 18+ points or falling to 3-3 to inspire this team to a good performance. Why does this team consistently perform badly against the better teams in the league (25-43 against winning teams under Garrett). I guarantee you we will not get to play NFC East opponents or Miami if we make the playoffs.

sideon

Reaction score
I don't think the Eagles are trash at all but we made them look like it. This is the same team that beat the Packers at Green Bay and dismantled the Jets..We need consistency because we can beat anybody when we don't get in our own way..Just my honest opinion.
Stop it, The Eagles are garbage and they flat out quit. The Cowboys aren't good enough to play just ok and win, and it's going to take a performance like this every week to win.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually no, I would be saying how sad this team loaded with so much talent can't perform on a consistent basis. Why does it take falling behind by 18+ points or falling to 3-3 to inspire this team to a good performance. Why does this team consistently perform badly against the better teams in the league (25-43 against winning teams under Garrett). I guarantee you we will not get to play NFC East opponents or Miami if we make the playoffs.

I guess, you and others like you, are destined to be cynical.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wait, Philly is better than Dallas, they beat the Packers. Packers must be trash. Wait, this just in, although Philly was better than Dallas leading up to this game, now that they lost, Philly is garbage. Poor Cowboys, still don't have a quality win. Anything, to be right win or lose.

Brax

Reaction score
So can the players play now? Can the coaches coach now? Or does it actually make a difference when you have both starting OTs, two WRs and two CBs?
Mr Clap still can't coach, sorry guy is a poor imitation of a coach.

nobody

Reaction score
A large percentage of Eagles did seem to be playing half-heartedly.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So can the players play now? Can the coaches coach now? Or does it actually make a difference when you have both starting OTs, two WRs and two CBs?

What really won the game was the way scheme used the players.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Ya it completely normal for every winning team to have half of their starting offense not playing (sarcasm).

starfan1

Reaction score
Tap the brakes. Eagles are trash. Cowboys beat the bad teams, just not the good ones.

Not saying it was you but last week this place was littered with how the cowboys were going to get blasted cause the eagles were a better team( paraphrasing here) . Now they are trash ? Typical move goalpost argument but I get it

I’m not happy with the 3 game losing streak but they got by teams on a hot streak that hasn’t lost since with exception of jets

I think the jets will win tonight as well

LittleD

Reaction score

NOPE! one game against a known team in our division does not make up for NO, GB and the lowly Jets. Sorry, but we still suck until we can beat good teams anywhere and anytime like NE.

starfan1

Reaction score
Not Trash but injuries have once again hit them hard esp on def.....
So my question is the eagles loss can be explained away as injuries but our losses can’t?

Lol it’s football every week is a different week and you can win or lose to anyone

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's a little of all. The Cowboys generally play the Eagles well. But here's the rub: the Eagles really are our only rival for the division. Someone has to win the NFC East and someone has to go to the playoffs. We're 3-0 in our division. We have to visit the Eagles at their place in December. But we have the type offense that can win in cold weather.
Furthermore, if we can just get better and consistent play calling on offense (let Dak use his legs more) and if we can get healthy along the offensive line, we have a chance against anyone.
But first, win the division - which is doable.

Jipper

Reaction score
Dallas is a middle of the road team and just blew them out. Vikings blew them out as well. Right now, they are trash. Did you watch the game?

cut the bs, of course I watched the game. They have a lot of injuries just like the cowboys had last week....anyone saying the eagles are trash is an idiot, btw did you watch the game?