Do you Believe me about Vinny now??

zack

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Superbowl with Carter?

Hell I would have been shocked if we made the playoffs again with Carter.

If I am not mistaken, no QB on the roster last night produced points.

jimmy40

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
The TSN article on last night's game was "Dallas Struggles without Carter".

Anyone care to read it? :eek:
If Carter makes us a better team then we really suck.

blindzebra

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
The fact is dallas's offense last year was ranked higher then over half of the teams in the nfl with a 15th ranking.

This year we will be lower , we will win less games and all this with more weapons in KJ AND JJ.

iTS A MUTE POINT ...THOUGH CARTER RUINED HIS CHANCE OVER SOME WEED ....ITS JUST A CRYING SHAME

Would you come back to earth for a minute. If Carter had the talent to take us to the Super Bowl, he would not have gotten released. It is really that simple.

Drugs played a part, his attitude about competing played a part, but if they believed at all that his talent was worth the risk, he'd still be here.

For the love of God, move on already.

DizzG

Reaction score
Come on fellas were not going anywhere this year.

Thanks for letting us know.. Glad I dont have to watch the season now

Give me a F'in break

how pathetic

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zack said:
If I am not mistaken, no QB on the roster last night produced points.

Oh I agree Zack.

Our whole offense sucks.

With Carter, without Carter.

We've more Octogenarians on offense than my local retirement home... and the problem with that is their best games are behind--every single one of them.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Id like to see the article . Barb i dont mean to rip on your guy so bad , i just had such high hopes for this season and now i see it merely as a stop gap year for henson to take over the helm in 2005.

I really felt we had a chance to make a run this year with Carter but now I got to wait next year with Henson

THere's no team in the Nfc that scares me at all its too bad , but send a link to that article
Mike. I will post it on the smack board then, LOL

This is the flat out truth. "MY GUY" is whichever QB Bill plays. That was Quincy, now it's Vinnie, and when it becomes Drew, it will be him.

Frankly, I was shocked to crow status when Vinnie was even signed. But I trust that Bill thinks with the right cast around him, he can regain enough of his 98 form to give us a chance.

p1_

Reaction score
before beheading Vinny. We're no worse for ditching Quintless.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
The fact is Barb this team has way too many holes to be taken seriously this year.

Mike, like you, for me it is about "the process". Win or lose, I get enjoyment out of seeing a team built up. That is why I follow Tuna. The process is even more delicious than the product.

But I never give up on a year, even with the Jets. :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Mike, like you, for me it is about "the process". Win or lose, I get enjoyment out of seeing a team built up. That is why I follow Tuna. The process is even more delicious than the product.

But I never give up on a year, even with the Jets. :D

You're tough Barb... I give you that! ;)

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I cancelled my TSN subscription years ago...

The fact is Barb this team has way too many holes to be taken seriously this year.

We've got 6 and possibly 7 new starters on offense from one year ago...

That is a high, high number.

With Carter, without Carter... this team has some serious flaws. Lack of speed on offense. No dependable pass rush. Questions at corner.

I just don't think this is a legit playoff team this year and I would say the same if Carter were here. Despite what TSN says.

Are you serious, Mikey?

This team has only made improvements for the better IMO.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....

Vinny's a much better Passer than Carter will ever be. We weren't and are not going to the Super bowl this year. There are too many question marks on both sides of the ball that have yet to be answered, imo.

I do agree that Henson should be given every opportunity to start this year after what I saw last night.

MikeD17, I guess our bet is off, QC won't start for anyone this year, he may be picked up but we are the only team in the league that he would start for prior to this year. His best chance is to be a back up somewhere.

I can't believe he went from superbowl caliber QB in Dallas in your mind to nobody willing to take a shot with him so far for a backup atleast.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Snoop dog your a big dope if you think were making the playoffs

this season is a wash

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Vinny will start and he will remain the starter until he gets hurt or we are completely out of the hunt for a playoff spot.

One would think we would sign a vet. backup QB but I would not be surprised if we did not.

It's my opinion we are rebuilding with a goal of making a serious run in 2005 or 06.

DizzG

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:

this season is a wash

name calling already? lol

Pardon me for not already declaring this season over before it starts

hell before Carter was cut people like Peter King were declaring this a 11-5 team during their visit to camp. Carter being gone is an improvment in my mind.

I dont know how many games Dallas will win but I think they will be in the playoff hunt this year and WILL NOT be a worse team on the field than last year

Sorry..Im not sold on Washington or the Eagles either. Dallas isnt a superbowl team but with the season yet to start it stupid to declare they have no shot at going back to the playoffs

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MikeD17 said:

this season is a wash

LOL!!!

This one made me laugh my arse off.

Thanks MikeD, I needed that.

That is some funny ****!

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
This season the defense remains one of the top 3 in the league and the offense is much improved.

The Cowboys are playoff bound.

Book it.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The end result of last nites game would have been the same, Carter or no Carter.

Relax people.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
The TSN article on last night's game was "Dallas Struggles without Carter".

Anyone care to read it? :eek:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind at all.