Do you Believe me about Vinny now??

DizzG

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:
This season the defense remains one of the top 3 in the league and the offense is much improved.

The Cowboys are playoff bound.

Book it.

its no use

The season is over..time to plan for next year

Dallas is done and this season is going to blow. They have already missed the playoffs
:rolleyes:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
LOL!!!

This one made me laugh my arse off.

Thanks MikeD, I needed that.

That is some funny ****!

Nothing against DizzG, I think that although he is new to the board he will be a valuable member, but........

I laughed my butt off at MikeD's response also.

Good one MikeD17!

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
DizzG said:
its no use

Dallas is done and this season is going to blow. They have already missed the playoffs

In all seriousness - Look who is saying we're doomed this year. Not exactly football guru's.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I can't believe you are jumping off the bandwagon for this year so quickly. We did the same thing last year against the Cardinals and went 10-6.
You've got a point.
No one was thinking about that Arizona game when we were in the playoffs last year.

Lets hope its just BP being a giant pain in the fans behind by allowing the team to play so totally unpreprared that first pre-season game.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....
Wow! Q a super bowl QB? You'd think he'd be a hot commodity! I'll bet Q and his agent have 10 offers on the table right now...

jimmy40

Reaction score
Double Trouble said:
Wow! Q a super bowl QB? You'd think he'd be a hot commodity! I'll bet Q and his agent have 10 offers on the table right now...
Depends on what he's selling.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ben_n_austin said:
In all seriousness - Look who is saying we're doomed this year. Not exactly football guru's.

BNA in all seriousness I was never one of the folks that said we would end up 12-4 this year.

I've said 8-8 right along and I continue to do so. Could they sqeak out a couple extra wins? Sure. Could they drop a couple more? Sure.

No, I'm not tossing in the season. I expected it to be a rebuilding year and it is.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Double Trouble said:

I hope he's not waiting for a team to offer him a starting job.....he'll be waiting a while.

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
I didn't expect to see so much Vinny hate this early ....

Was only a matter of time though.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DizzG said:
its no use

I'll just assume then you won't be watching any Cowboys games. No?

Can one say.....overreaction?

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
BNA in all seriousness I was never one of the folks that said we would end up 12-4 this year.

I've said 8-8 right along and I continue to do so. Could they sqeak out a couple extra wins? Sure. Could they drop a couple more? Sure.

No, I'm not tossing in the season. I expected it to be a rebuilding year and it is.

I just don't think you're getting it, Mikey.

We had a great draft this year.

The Oline is much improved. Al Johnson (is back), Stephen Peterman, Jacob Rogers and look out for Patrick Crayton. Not to mention we'll probably use Martin at FB to block for Julius Jones and ReShard Lee.

The Oline is going to be outstanding, which is why we are going to the playoffs.

The only thing I am really concerned about is Peter Hunter. We may need to find a replacement for him, but everything else looked good barring your typical preseason mistakes.

Did you even watch the game or have you just been reading about it?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sarge said:

He was being facetious. MikeD17 is already giving up, not DizzG.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would like to advise people not to make bets with MikeD17. We made a bet in good faith. I have for all intents and purposes already won that bet. Now I have the added condition that he will pay me when he collects from two other people he made bets with. In other words he is betting with money he does not have. Nowhere is there a condition on our bet that I would have to wait to be paid. He has added this now after the fact. Translation...no intent to pay me really exists.

DizzG

Reaction score
Sarge said:

No...I will be watching the games and enjoying doing so

Im not the one that had declared this season over and a Wash. Someone like that wouldnt have much reason to watch

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:
What's your assesment on the team, Hos?
It was a pre season game that was meaningless. I think Parcells is a master at getting a team to respond to losses. I think he uses things like this poor showing to his greatest advantage. As evidence I give you pre season game #1 last year to the Cardinals. He has proven he can take mediocre players and with a solid defense generate 10 wins.

There is no reason on earth for me to believe we can't win that many again. Julius Jones is clearly better than Hambrick. AB looks re-born. We haven't even used Key yet. Henson was clearly a bright spot. Crayton impressed me. McBriar impressed me.

What's out there that I can't be optimistic about? A pre season loss? If that is the best evidence to swamp the year then I consent to being kicked in the nads daily. There's a lot of football left to be played and I expect this team to kick some *** doing it. 40 year old QB or not.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
I would like to advise people not to make bets with MikeD17. We made a bet in good faith. I have for all intents and purposes already won that bet. Now I have the added condition that he will pay me when he collects from two other people he made bets with. In other words he is betting with money he does not have. Nowhere is there a condition on our bet that I would have to wait to be paid. He has added this now after the fact. Translation...no intent to pay me really exists.

MikeD17 = LOSER .

Pay up Sally.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Hey Snoop dog your a big dope if you think were making the playoffs

this season is a wash
I have a name for people like you...It starts with an L and sounds like "hoosiers"...