Do you consider replacing Dak, if he looks average next season?

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
So we got two more years of y'all using this it takes years stuff for captain avg play. Yay. Well I wouldn't release him but first chance we get to take a high rd 1 pick who has potential I would. If that makes me a hater or couch gm so be it. You yourself are also a couch gm even being a fan boy of Dak. Remember that next time you want to try to insult folks living next door to you fan wise of course.
Nah I have no need to insult you or anyone else. I was speaking just in general for some people. And it applies. But yea I guess that's why some aren't gms.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Nah I have no need to insult you or anyone else. I was speaking just in general for some people. And it applies. But yea I guess that's why some aren't gms.
Well remember online isn't face to face so it doesn't always come out how you think. I speak from experience on that front. Not that I care about insults they are nothing just that we are all fans on here.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
10k today if you show me a post where I claimed I was a gm or scout.
No need to show a post, all the ignorant post of Daks a bum, hes average, dink and dunk... I mean hell you gota be some kind of super star talent scout to get all that together.
I will add, I'm all in on bringing in a player to compete for the position, as long as all the Dak slobbering, goggle eyed he's a bum crap STOPS after he wins out.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No need to show a post, all the ignorant post of Daks a bum, hes average, dink and dunk... I mean hell you gota be some kind of super star talent scout to get all that together.
Like I thought when it's time to put or shut up you out here moonwalking. I guess being on Daks jock like yourself takes nothing. Guess it's second nature to you.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Like I thought when it's time to put or shut up you out here moonwalking. I guess being on Daks jock like yourself takes nothing. Guess it's second nature to you.
PPPFFT your just a jelly belly who when hit with the truth gets his nappy and thumb and uses his only defense left...show me, whahaha like anyone is even keeping up with the rubbish you spout, now go read my edited post...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
PPPFFT your just a jelly belly who when hit with the truth gets his nappy and thumb and uses his only defense left...show me, whahaha like anyone is even keeping up with the rubbish you spout, now go read my edited post...
Maybe you have a jelly belly pig but I'm very much in shape. It's an online messageboard so yes show me is pretty easy if it was there. When it's not you type all this bs and don't want some free money. You keep up enough with the rubbish so what's finding this alleged post that don't exist? Come on porky find that post.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Maybe you have a jelly belly pig but I'm very much in shape. It's an online messageboard so yes show me is pretty easy if it was there. When it's not you type all this bs and don't want some free money. You keep up enough with the rubbish so what's finding this alleged post that don't exist? Come on porky find that post.
Aww calm down porky...its a forum, now go put up those bags of Cheetos and oreos...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Aww calm down porky...its a forum, now go put up those bags of Cheetos and oreos...
You can do the same as your other groupie buddy. We can also show who has a better looking body too porky. You 30k a year dudes need to stop.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
You can do the same as your other groupie buddy. We can also show who has a better looking body too porky. You 30k a year dudes need to stop.
BWHAHA oh my... ole phil is some kinda millionare... to bad he should have spent the money on an education instead of buying out Little Debbie...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
BWHAHA oh my... ole phil is some kinda millionare... to bad he should have spent the money on an education instead of buying out Little Debbie...
Scarred to take the challenge I see. That's all I need to know about you. Beat it you destitute fan boy.

Edit you can have the last word you chicken

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Scarred to take the challenge I see. That's all I need to know about you. Beat it you destitute fan boy.

Edit you can have the last word you chicken
ROFL im scared of very little, well maybe spiders, I hate spiders, and wasp, those creep me out also, but a crotch stain the likes of you, naw not in this life time...and your infantile request of a "challenge" simply bores me... now run along and get that last cookie.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
sweet lets drag the forums down in the gutters chastising each other. good job.
That's why I let it go. Dudes ready to fight over Dak but when I ask to pm me to put his assumptions to the test he has nothing to say. Once he declined I knew he was just an online trash talker and you're right its not worth it to go back and forth if nothing is going to come from it but pointless crap talking.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think the question is moot because Dak will be extended already before next season starts.

If not, then sure always keep your eyes open. If you like a QB in the draft you should draft them.