Do you Hate Zeke in order to show Love for Dak

Jeffkills

Reaction score
You're asking why people are bashing Zeke then assuming it must be because they support Dak. If you want answers you should tag people that actually bash Zeke. I'll help you get started. @Jeffkills constantly says he wants to punch zeke in the face. He even wants to throw a fake out punch provoking Zeke to hit him so he can sue Zeke and get him off the team. @Jeffkills are you bashing Zeke to support Dak?
Ps, you take things way too literally. Sometimes people joke around.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I want to show Zeke that with this offensive line he can be replaced and we will win without him.

I hope he fires his agent and signs a reasonable contract or trade his butt

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why is that? Because I am thinking the posters that are bashing Zeke are out of their minds.

Zeke doesn't even want that much compared to all the other Over Paid Postions in the NFL.

Zeke is our best player yet everybody is complaining about paying him because RB . . . Its Madness
I don't like Elliot because he's a knucklehead he's perverted. I can't stand you takes himself out of the game cuz he's a little bit gassed. He puts the ball on the ground too often. He's lucky to get them back. He misses blocks he misses open holes he's not fast enough to take it to the end zone last season. Slips down on third-and-goal. That's off the top of my head. Yeah we're a better team with him. Because we haven't found his replacement yet . And before you say I'm throwing someone under the bus. I can be this critical about every single person in the NFL. Nobody's Perfect

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I do like Mike White, very much so in fact.

I am not making assumptions. I am asking an honest question. . . because I see people throwing our best player under the bus.

Even if someone is upset with the Holdout. There is no justification for the way people are commenting on Zeke. . . its very confusing to me. So I was just asking Why
What comments are they saying in your opinion that's throwing Zeke under the bus?

I have said
He isn't dependable.... True
He doesn't give 100 percent at times...... True
RB is easiest to replace........ True
RB is easiest to transition to in the NFL..... True

Those comments aren't throwing Zeke under the bus they are true statements. So again what comments are you talking about that is throwing Zeke under the bus.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes theirs a bunch of them here from Cowboyroy to Dakpresgoat,Joeking etc etc all employees and working for the Dak Prescott social media dept.
Yes they hate Zeke now or try to downgrade him as he has thrown a wrench in the big money plans of Mr. Prescott.
August 15th and still no 30 million dollar charity contract for Dak.....
Let them squirm in anguish and curse our Star HB as there desperate now and baby it shows BIG TIME!!!
You got @JoeKing wrong. He's a straight up Jerry Jones fan. Thinks he created the Cowboys and admitted he can do no wrong solely because of the Herschel Walker deal.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yes I would love to see how Mike can perform in this offense. I believe it is a QB friendly offense that allows for Mediocre QB's to excel . . . even a 3rd string QB, (Which Dak himself was).

I believe Mike has a better Skill set then Dak & Rush. I would love to see him come in and see how he performs. I believe he can make all the throws Dak can't. Can Mike read the defenses at this point in his Career? Probably not, but neither can Dak, if truth be told.

Mikes only flaw is his mobility. But with this O-Line I don't see that as a Problem. It may even be a Benefit to the team. At least the O-Line will be able to do their job of creating a pocket knowing that the QB will stay there instead of running in circles.

So as you can see I have valid points in wanting to see Mike play.
Your points aren't valid. Did you not watch White play against the 49ers? This OL gave up over 50 sacks last season and you think White is going to be fine with his no mobility self?

You also said Dak can't read a defense, that's false. White doesn't have a better skill set than Dak. White is plain awful, one of the worst QBs in the league. The fact you think he can even come close to Dak is laughable and on the brink of insanity.

You people tend to forget the 15 season, with this OL and same receivers and TE in 16 and 17 but yet those QBs could only win 1 game. Dak changed that because he is a very good QB. You put White in with the starters and he wouldn't win a single game. Dallas would go 0-16 and that's a fact.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes theirs a bunch of them here from Cowboyroy to Dakpresgoat,Joeking etc etc all employees and working for the Dak Prescott social media dept.
Yes they hate Zeke now or try to downgrade him as he has thrown a wrench in the big money plans of Mr. Prescott.
August 15th and still no 30 million dollar charity contract for Dak.....
Let them squirm in anguish and curse our Star HB as there desperate now and baby it shows BIG TIME!!!
Who's desperate, I love to see what the rookie does. I hope Elliot does hold out one or two games I think we can win the first two without him. And more down the road. But when the big boys show up you need the number one running back. So I don't hate Elliott I don't hate Prescott I can be critical about both of them

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You got @JoeKing wrong. He's a straight up Jerry Jones fan. Thinks he created the Cowboys and admitted he can do no wrong solely because of the Herschel Walker deal.
Well, Jerry does have 3 Superbowl wins and is in the hall of fame........ Not many other owners or GMs can say the same

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Prescott is a better quarterback than people give him credit for I think Elliot is lesser of a running back then people want to admit. And that's the fact of it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?

You are living in a world you never made!

Another puff of that and I bet you won't be able to feel your legs.
And, urban random dude, have you considered that the universe is endless?
Endless, man!

zerofill

Reaction score
By the way, this is the same clown who had an avatar of Dak’s fathers mugshot.

I wonder what his motivation for that avatar might be? You think he is just really into law enforcement? Or could he have been doing it as a sad attempt to tear down Dak because he doesn’t like him as the quarterback?

But yeah I’m off base for Asking him about if he engages in the same actions, that he is asking others about.

Whatever the reason.... nothing anyone says on this forum will affect any football player's career .
We just aren't that important lol. ;)