Do you prefer a Rested Rams or a Green Bay Matchup?

Aven8

Reaction score
GB. Stafford is way better than Love. I still think the Bears beat them however as they are the hot team right now.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Hmm…a hot Rams team with an experienced QB or Jordan Love & Company. GB all day without question.

Rayman70

Reaction score
No excuses man. If we are what we claim we are,which is a SB contender, then we better beat whomever we face. Doesn't matter. Green Bay will be a difficult out. They run well. Same with the Rams. We struggle at times with stopping the run.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Other than Niners - rams would be disaster. They will drop 35 on us

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The Playoff scenario likelihood for the Cowboys "IF" they are the 2 Seed:
If Green bay Wins and the Rams Lose, we would play the Rams.
The Rams will rest players against the 49ers so they don't seem to care if they get the 6 or 7 seed.
Would you rather face Green Bay or Rams?
Both are good at running the ball and have some momentum going into the Playoffs.
The Cowboys will have to play full go to secure the 2 seed so they will have no rest unless they are ahead and can rest players in the game.
The Rams should be fairly rested for their matchup.
Green Bay will also have to go full go in order to beat the Bears and get into the Playoffs.
It does not matter who they play. You fight who is on the field, you don't wish for a pansy just so you can be happy with a win...that is weak stuff.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It doesn't matter at this point. They could rest players this week if they wanted, but I think they need the home field advantage. So its win 5 games in a row or go home.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GB, LA, both have not really beat any tough teams to get to where they are. Either one, it doesn’t matter.
Rams are called the hot team. So that old saying they are due for a loss. And if they lose Sunday by resting players, that does not count.

i don’t think either team is as hot as they look, as I said, who did they really play. As for taking the Ravens into OT. Well we know how those games happen even to the better team.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Rams so all the haters can cry all week how we will lose and then when we blow the doors off the Lambs again they will say oh well the rams weren't really a good team.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think GB and LA both lose this week.
Fields and the Chicago defense will outplay Love and the GB defense.

starfan1

Reaction score
honestly would love to the rams knock off niners. Much rather play Green Bay