Do you think the Cowboys should look to lock up Gallup?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

fansince68

Reaction score
This isn't true. Cooper doesn't go up and fight for 50/50 balls or contested catches like Gallup does. That's just not true, the statement that says Cooper can do anything Gallup can do.
True that bro. But Lamb should be able to fill Gallups role. I just think Gallup is easier to replace considering the WR styles and talent that we have for the sake of the salary cap.

dacoming

Reaction score
Juju has shown he can beat top CB's too so what's the issue?
I stated my opinion that Gallup is better than Juju so the fact Juju got 8M or whatever is not near what Gallup will get. Juju hasn't looked good since AB left.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
True that bro. But Lamb should be able to fill Gallups role. I just think Gallup is easier to replace considering the WR styles and talent that we have for the sake of the salary cap.

Maybe, but we don't know for sure. Again, he has to grow in order to be able to do the things that Gallup does. I don't think he's ever going to be as strong as Gallup is but time will tell.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Depends on the price but WRs are becoming a dime a dozen so no is my initial thought on the matter.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This isn't true. Cooper doesn't go up and fight for 50/50 balls or contested catches like Gallup does. That's just not true, the statement that says Cooper can do anything Gallup can do.
The difference is that Gallup is working hard to prove he is a WR1 in this game, and Coop is good with the fact that he has already been anointed as one.

vlad

Reaction score
If they can get out from under zeke’s contract, maybe. Otherwise can’t pay everybody, and our defense still trash last I checked. Imho