CZ POLL Do you want Dak back with the latest reported contract offer?

Do you want Dak back with the latest reported contract offer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Top Oline - Myth! Not since 2016 has this Oline played at a "Top" level.... better yet define "Top OL" laughable:lmao2:. The Oline has been good at best at times in 2017 & 2018

Top WR - Amari disappears on the Road and signs of why he was traded from Oakland starting manifest itself...albeit Garrett's Coaching is too blame too but Amari has not been an Top WR consistently and Gallup is not a No.1

Top RB - I conced the point Zeke is a Top RB

HOF TE - Jason has not played at a HOF level since 2016. He has not performed like Kittle or Kelyce...so whilst Witten is HOF bound, he has not been Top TE since 2016.

This best "offensive group" sounds nice on paper but in reality was at best good with Garrett making it average...

Like I said....keep up the Myth to feed your Dak Hate!!

You underate the OL. Amari still had 1000 yards with said issues.

Some believe garrets system held them back, but being simple allowed dak to be effective. Truth is dak will probably have a similar season as last year under MM.

morat1959

Reaction score
See it is dumb post like these that get my blood boiling :lmao2:. Just a little google search will find this information

In the below videos Dak reads the pre-snap Blitz coming off TE Witten, whilst Dak didn't hit RB (Zeke) in "stride" clearly the pass to the outside of the Blitzer and Zeke, avoided the defender and gave RB (Zeke) a chance to catch spin away from defense and run into space (aka throwing a player open).

I added in the pass against Green Bay....I couldn't find in stride pass "8 yards" away but 34 yards away between 3 defenders....Your Honor the evidence is sufficient Dak can make every throw....

Arm talent Myth is Dak Hater blood type

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/dak-prescott-s-dime-to-zeke-beats-3-defenders

Please watch the 9 Route Film study of Dak's accuracy, anticipation and aggression. Gallup was not open @morat1959 when ball was released. This information is readily available............your Dak Hate in pandemic sir.......

There is absolutely no way we watch the same games.....Dak to Devin is exactly what you say Dak can't do....

I think I've made my point. I won't be able to treat the Dak Hater pandemic. The treatment is a couple of weeks away Market Value or twice tagged $70M (20 & 21)...How do you like your dosage?

Every QB has bad plays and poor throws but the evidence is there and the consistency is proven. Dak has what it takes!!!

You can cherry pick clips all day. I don’t have to search. I’ve seen all I need watching him play since HS. First or second chair fantasy man? Dak is average at best. You’ll never see it because of your Dak love fest. Judging from your remarks, you have NO clue what to look for or what your seeing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No one said he never makes a good pass. But you saying that everyone agrees with you is wrong. Anytime dak hasnt had a gold platter propping him up he is a bottom 5 QB. Luckily we built an offense so average qb's can succeed. Average nfl qb's are good but i wouldnt pay them top dollar. Dak will never reach a SB, probably never reach the nfc championship game.

I never said everyone agrees with me where did you get that? I said I haven’t heard anyone question his arm talent that knows football. You’re completely out of bounds if you think an average QB can succeed with our offense. Average QBs don’t pass for almost 5000 yards with 30 TD passes with a passer rating of almost 100.0. Did you just start watching football?

morat1959

Reaction score
See it is dumb post like these that get my blood boiling :lmao2:. Just a little google search will find this information

In the below videos Dak reads the pre-snap Blitz coming off TE Witten, whilst Dak didn't hit RB (Zeke) in "stride" clearly the pass to the outside of the Blitzer and Zeke, avoided the defender and gave RB (Zeke) a chance to catch spin away from defense and run into space (aka throwing a player open).

I added in the pass against Green Bay....I couldn't find in stride pass "8 yards" away but 34 yards away between 3 defenders....Your Honor the evidence is sufficient Dak can make every throw....

Arm talent Myth is Dak Hater blood type

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/dak-prescott-s-dime-to-zeke-beats-3-defenders

Please watch the 9 Route Film study of Dak's accuracy, anticipation and aggression. Gallup was not open @morat1959 when ball was released. This information is readily available............your Dak Hate in pandemic sir.......

There is absolutely no way we watch the same games.....Dak to Devin is exactly what you say Dak can't do....

I think I've made my point. I won't be able to treat the Dak Hater pandemic. The treatment is a couple of weeks away Market Value or twice tagged $70M (20 & 21)...How do you like your dosage?

Every QB has bad plays and poor throws but the evidence is there and the consistency is proven. Dak has what it takes!!!

Forgot...MS ST. fan? That’s another way to explain your stance on Dak.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I never said everyone agrees with me where did you get that? I said I haven’t heard anyone question his arm talent that knows football. You’re completely out of bounds if you think an average QB can succeed with our offense. Average QBs don’t pass for almost 5000 yards with 30 TD passes with a passer rating of almost 100.0. Did you just start watching football?

No but apparently you watch with blunders. There is no expert that says Dak has above average arm talent, not 1. Every report says he struggles with mechanics and accuracy or ball placement. Even now. People think he'd great for the same reason some thought foles was great, because the team won games. If you are a fan of mediocre your a dak fan. He is finally in the conversation with phillips and Brady, as they are deteriorating skill wise.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No but apparently you watch with blunders. There is no expert that says Dak has above average arm talent, not 1. Every report says he struggles with mechanics and accuracy or ball placement. Even now. People think he'd great for the same reason some thought foles was great, because the team won games. If you are a fan of mediocre your a dak fan. He is finally in the conversation with phillips and Brady, as they are deteriorating skill wise.

I’m starting to wonder if you even watch the game. I haven’t seen any experts question his arm talent. You’re the one questioning it. Show me these reports, they must have been before he was drafted. The only real issue he’s had as a pro has been his accuracy and that’s improved. If you think he’s mediocre you don’t know football. You sound like a typical casual fan. If you don’t think he’s any good then go find a team with a QB you like better because he’s going to be the QB of this team for a long time.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m starting to wonder if you even watch the game. I haven’t seen any experts question his arm talent. You’re the one questioning it. Show me these reports, they must have been before he was drafted. The only real issue he’s had as a pro has been his accuracy and that’s improved. If you think he’s mediocre you don’t know football. You sound like a typical casual fan. If you don’t think he’s any good then go find a team with a QB you like better because he’s going to be the QB of this team for a long time.

Google is your friend. Clearly you don't watch much of anything just believe the hype. Sb here you come. You probably believe we win a sb every year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Google is your friend. Clearly you don't watch much of anything just believe the hype. Sb here you come. You probably believe we win a sb every year.

There’s a few idiots out there who have questioned his arm strength, which is pretty hilarious since most of his bad throws are overthrows. Did you see any arm strength issues on that throw to Beasley against the Giants in the video I posted? I believe what I see and Dak is a solid QB, which is why he’ll end up breaking the bank with his contract.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There’s a few idiots out there who have questioned his arm strength, which is pretty hilarious since most of his bad throws are overthrows. Did you see any arm strength issues on that throw to Beasley against the Giants in the video I posted? I believe what I see and Dak is a solid QB, which is why he’ll end up breaking the bank with his contract.

I agree with his strength. He's plenty strong. He not horrible but hes not great either. He can run s little, but not elusive or elite. He can throw and get the ball to a guy but the placement needs improvement. On a team friendly deal hes ok but not if you pay him top 10 money. Id rather take bridgewater for 30 or mariota for 13 than 35+ for dak. He is proof we can design an offense around sn sversge passer and win the division.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree with his strength. He's plenty strong. He not horrible but hes not great either. He can run s little, but not elusive or elite. He can throw and get the ball to a guy but the placement needs improvement. On a team friendly deal hes ok but not if you pay him top 10 money. Id rather take bridgewater for 30 or mariota for 13 than 35+ for dak. He is proof we can design an offense around sn sversge passer and win the division.

He may not be great but he hasn’t reached his ceiling yet and is improving every year. He had a career year in yards and TDs. Only one QB threw for more yards than he did last season and only two QBs tossed more TD passes. You won’t win anything with Bridgewater or Mariota they’re both bus drivers who are backups. Go look at their career numbers. You can’t expect Dak to take a team friendly deal on his first contract extension. The QBs who are taking team friendly deals have been piling up big money for a number of years. Your claim that Dak is an average passer is ridiculous! Average passers don’t put up the numbers he did last season or make that throw to Beasley in the season finale in 2018. The farther we go the more nonsense you keep spinning. It’s clear you’re not a knowledgeable football fan not wasting anymore time with this.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What do you think another team would pay for Dak? You’d be lucky to get a third round draft pick. Is that worth 40M to you?
It does not matter what another team would pay for Dak. Dak is poker player playing the hand he has been dealt, which is a damn good hand. Watch this end with Jerry folding and Dak winning a huge pot.

I'm a poker player so I apologize to those that don't get the analogy.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It does not matter what another team would pay for Dak. Dak is poker player playing the hand he has been dealt, which is a damn good hand. Watch this end with Jerry folding and Dak winning a huge pot.

And we're the kids at home with no shoes because Dad gambled the shoe money away.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And we're the kids at home with no shoes because Dad gambled the shoe money away.
Dak has said many times to the best of his knowledge he has no children. On the verge of a big payday, you are suddenly claiming him "Dad". Everyone sees your scam from a mile away. Go find someone else to hustle.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I think he's proved that his arm strength is fine.

GMO415

Reaction score
He hasn't signed a $105 million dollar contract yet? Apparently, he doesn't want to be a Cowboy

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what's next? 40 million for 3 years and 250 guaranteed? lmao might as well name the stadium after him since we won all those super bowls. from this point on he will be known as GB greedy *******.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score

Sometimes less is more. Jerry needs to learn that for the sake of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.