CZ POLL Do you want the Cowboys to draft offense or defense with first pick?

Do you want the Cowboys to draft offense or defense with first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kskboys

Reaction score
Parsons doesn't have the value of one of the tackles, pitts, or a wr
Not necessarily true. He may have more value. However, since he opted out, his value is exceedingly hard to determine. If he's truly the next Urlacher(The player he's being compared to), then his value knocks their value out of the water, all together.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Not necessarily true. He may have more value. However, since he opted out, his value is exceedingly hard to determine. If he's truly the next Urlacher(The player he's being compared to), then his value knocks their value out of the water, all together.

I agree, the word is may, which is why i think those other positions have more value. I didn't watch him, i just heard that he is off the charts athletically, but there are some lb'er skills he is missing. Urlacher had lb'er skills.

I am anticipating the 1st pick this year. More than other years

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Farley sounds like a bust to me they said when teams did interviews with him they were surprised by how little he understood coverage schemes..
BPA..cant go wrong. There will be plenty to choose from. No worries. We have lots of holes to fill.

kumizi

Reaction score
It depends on the board.

If they have Slater rated as the 9th best player in the draft and Surtain 10, I want them to pick defense.

If the gap is 7th vs 13th, I'm ok with going BPA.

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree, the word is may, which is why i think those other positions have more value. I didn't watch him, i just heard that he is off the charts athletically, but there are some lb'er skills he is missing. Urlacher had lb'er skills.

I am anticipating the 1st pick this year. More than other years
WR's and TE's have more value than a MLB? Maybe if you don't want to win super bowls.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
If Sewell or Slater are on the board that’s my pick if not defense or trade back. Oh and I’m assuming Pitts is already off the board.

plymkr

Reaction score
I day defense unless that TE is available. If he's the next Gronk and Witten combined then you take him. Or if somehow Sewell dropped to us.

Other than those 2 players then my vote is defense.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Players like Patrick Surtain/Jaycee Horn could be available for our Boys to help solidify the secondary.

A linebacker like Micah Parsons or Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah could put the Boys on the right track to transition from "Watch The Film" Jaylon Smith & Permanent Neck problems,
LVE in the next couple of years or maybe even sooner.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I want highest rated player and value to be drafted at 10. BIGGEST IMPACT to team day 1. Im not tied to any position or player If I am Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Players like Patrick Surtain/Jaycee Horn could be available for our Boys to help solidify the secondary.

A linebacker like Micah Parsons or Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah could put the Boys on the right track to transition from Jaylon Smith & LVE in the next couple of years or maybe even sooner.
I am starting to warm up on Parsons at 10. I think maybe I was too harsh on him with some of his off the field antics. Hes what, 20 years old? lol..He's immature like we all were at 20.Mistakes will be made.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Parsons might be the biggest impact for us at 10 if Pitts is gone. MAYBE Sewell if hes there.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The draft when we drafted Witten,ware,Canty and company when Parcells was here elevated the team quickly day 1. Big impact. We need to have a draft like this again.People forget we also got Spears in that draft and he was good for us for a long time. Nothing flashy but held his own at end.

conner01

Reaction score
I would be good with either I guess Horn's Defensive coach is friends with Quinn.
Surtain is the most ready to play now but horn and Farley have high ceilings
Farley though has the injury issues

Status
Not open for further replies.