Do you want the Fan Zone and Daily Zone forums combined?

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
wayne motley;4030367 said:
So often the same articles get posted in both places anyway.

Have the FAN FORUM for all articles and opinions.

Maybe replace the DAILY FORUM with something new and creative...maybe the COWBOYJOE FORUM where someone who stalks all the twitter accounts, etc. can post that stuff, maybe even with links to certain pages to make it easier for fans to follow. Or maybe the BEAT WRITERS FORUM or maybe a PRE-POST GAME FORUM where people can post anything they want about the next game or the current game...and not limit fans to putting all their game posts in one thread. I understand the reason for that when it's part of the FAN FORUM, but it's sort of annoying when the thread gets so many pages long. I actually like seeing lots of threads with different titles so I can choose some to respond to without scouring 10 pages, and because it would be replaced each week, say every Wednesday, it really wouldn't matter if there were what some refer to as duplicate threads. It would let everyone have their fun leading up to game day and during the game and for a day or two afterwards...the format might actually help some of us move on after a tough one the way the players do.

Just an idea.
FIFY.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I hate change. :mad:

Reality, if you change the Zone around, I will be SO BLASTED TICKED off.

I might threaten to leave the Zone and start my own board.

Oh wait...................................

nm :laugh2:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Dallas;4030405 said:
I hate change. :mad:

Reality, if you change the Zone around, I will be SO BLASTED TICKED off.

I might threaten to leave the Zone and start my own board.

Oh wait...................................

nm :laugh2:
Call Reality and threaten to cancel your CowboysZone membership unless he keeps the Daily Zone. If he gives you a hard time wait 5 minutes and call Hostile.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;4022575 said:
I never check the daily zone. Keep it simple and in one spot. If it’s a good opinion/article it will stay on the top.
:hammer:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I haven't checked the daily zone in 4 years if that says anything.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
I'd prefer combined.

Somewhat related question: Is there anyway to get more than 25 threads listed on a page? (not counting stickied threads)

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
ZeroClub;4031867 said:
I'd prefer combined.

Somewhat related question: Is there anyway to get more than 25 threads listed on a page? (not counting stickied threads)
If you remove your avatar I'll tell you about a neat little Firefox extension. (Assuming you use FF)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Can we create a forum where people I don't like can ONLY post in there? Or hell, just straight ban them because they suck anyway. :laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We can't even read the DZ articles in full, so why put them on the front page?