Does a Small Part of You Feel Bad For Dak?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Granted he has fame, fortune and the undying love of America's Cowboy, but a small part of me feels bad for him in that he has a high visibility job which he NEVER should have put into, and at which he will ultimately be (is) a flop.
tenor.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If he feels like the pressure is too much he can always asked to be traded as I said. If he doesn't then he has to answer for why he continues to shrink and cower when the moment is the biggest and he is needed the most.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Granted he has fame, fortune and the undying love of America's Cowboy, but a small part of me feels bad for him in that he has a high visibility job which he NEVER should have put into, and at which he will ultimately be (is) a flop.
Of course. It’s called empathy. A trait that is in short supply in our world.

Slim_JD

Reaction score
And Dak made those tweets in 2012 when the interior of our o line was Nate Livings, Ryan Cook, and Mackenzy Bernadeau. And Tyron in his 1st year at the vital LT position.

This year he had legitimate 3 all pros protecting him and still couldn't get it done.

So, no. Don't feel a bit sorry for him. He deserves worse than what he's getting for that gag job vs GB Sunday night
And Kevin ogletree as his #2 receiver with the defense starting players off the street

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No. His *** acted like he couldn't survive on $30-35M/yr because he didn't have a wife(ex) like Tom's to go home to.
I forgot about this statement he made

Shameful. Or shameless.

Or maybe both. Either way, further evidence that Dak's about Dak. Hard stop

Ken

Reaction score
Hes a mental midget he shouldn’t be starting for the Dallas cowboys. I’m over Jerry’s diamond in the rough approach to finding a QB for this team
So your contention is the guy who led the entire league in TD passes is a mental midget?

Do you hear yourself?

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Hey, I was always before in the middle on Dak. Love him as a person and he is a great human being, who every dad would love for there daughter to meet and maybe marry one day and feel very bad for what he has been thru family wise. I am very happy he met someone special and they are expecting. But when it comes to being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys, it’s just not working out and sometimes you have to move on. Now in me saying this, Jed and Jethro will not move on, so we will be right back here next year doing the same threads, with the Horsemen going off.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Maybe dak has reached his potential?
A good , but not great QB.
Nothing wrong with that, but the expectation in Dallas is playoff success.
Between the GMs incompetence and daks limitations, we're never going to see that here.
I really think that's it exactly Dak is a good quarterback. He gives it his all he uses everything in his skill set to try and win he runs the ball to try and move the chains.

From the time he came into the league his passing has improved he built a field in his yard to practice he's not a slacker he works on his craft.

I truly believe he gives us all that he has it's up to our GM to give him more talent around him to be successful.

It should be pretty obvious at this point it doesn't matter how much you're being paid if you need more help you need more help.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No way. The position he is in was in large part of his making. Can you imagine Dak saying to his agent: Hey, let’s not go for max and see if this team can bring in some strong free agents? I’d like to help this team reach the peak and it starts with my contract?

Dak lovers and haters all know the answer to these questions. Show me a player focused on his brand, and you will see a player who deserves no sympathy. Be the team player you claim to be, and you may find team success.
I don't know what 3rd world you live in but ain't no player turning down a big payday, maybe you would though. I wouldn't even if I sucked.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Hes a mental midget he shouldn’t be starting for the Dallas cowboys. I’m over Jerry’s diamond in the rough approach to finding a QB for this team

He is definitely not a "mental midget".

He reacts poorly under pressure.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Sure. He seems like a nice guy and i don't want him to fail, nor do I want him to feel like he can't get the job done cuz I couldn't imagine having the worlds most famous franchise fanbase hating me..... but then i remember his paycheck and stop feeling sorry for him lol