Does Dak have a low football IQ?

Ken

Reaction score
When will people learn that a good Wonderlic score means you’re better at taking a test than measuring actual intelligence? And vice versa?
Literally guys are prepared to take this test. Dak likely didn't prepare...that is the difference.

The usual people are in this thread bashing his iq and he literally likely has a higher education than they do.

Ken

Reaction score
It is a blocking issue also, one that a QB must recognize and account for when facing top notch NFL D's. This is why Dak often fails in the playoffs, he's just not able to adjust on the fly.

Yes, this one would've been very difficult for any QB to adjust to. However, anyone who watches a lot of NFL games(I do) will see this exact play w/ the topnotch QBs getting rid of the ball.
Did you close your eyes the last 3 weeks where he avoided sacks like 20 times?

Ken

Reaction score
Well, he would be more successful if he used his degrees instead of trying the QB routine. However, he did good at football also, made him tons of money with nothing to show for it...so far.
Nothing to show for it...lol

Pretty sure he he was rookie of the year, made multiple pro bowls, is the NFL Man of the year and....oh....makes 40+ million a year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Literally guys are prepared to take this test. Dak likely didn't prepare...that is the difference.

The usual people are in this thread bashing his iq and he literally likely has a higher education than they do.
As an athlete in a college? You don't know how that works?

Okay...so he does. So what? The world is FILLED with absolutely, astoundingly stupid people with degrees.

I'm not saying Dak is one of them...but your comment is dumb.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Dak does take too many sacks when he can easily get rid of the ball. Not cool. But the one in the waning minutes of the game Sunday cannot be blamed on him. He was sacked in like 2 seconds, ridiculous.

Ken

Reaction score
As an athlete in a college? You don't know how that works?

Okay...so he does. So what? The world is FILLED with absolutely, astoundingly stupid people with degrees.

I'm not saying Dak is one of them...but your comment is dumb.
You can think my comment is stupid but it is true.

Regardless of how, he has a higher education level than 90% of people.

Those same people don't get to question his iq.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If that was the case, why haven't Cooper Rush landed a starting job yet?? He's been in the league for 7 years. He's spent his career on and off of practice squads.

Let me guess..... you know the secret talents of Cooper Rush that 32 other owners, GMs and scouts haven't discovered in 7 years worth of film right??? Ohhhhhh.....

Shhhhh..... let's not let the secret of Cooper Rush out.
What’s your point?

Rush wins when he plays and he isn’t very good…

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can think my comment is stupid but it is true.

Regardless of how, he has a higher education level than 90% of people.

Those same people don't get to question his iq.
You keep yapping about "education" and "IQ". As if you have neither. Well maybe the college. Certainly not much common sense.

Really dumb people have degrees. FACT.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s your point?

Again..."facts" escape people. You can slice it and dice it all you want. Rush won games while many of these Dak sacks were calling to tank the season.

It's so embarrassing they have to continue to double down.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing to show for it...lol

Pretty sure he he was rookie of the year, made multiple pro bowls, is the NFL Man of the year and....oh....makes 40+ million a year.

Awesome, like I said, give the guy a cookie. Cowboy fans want a SB, not some pretty boy that is rich and teaches little kids how to do a epileptic dance.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Again..."facts" escape people. You can slice it and dice it all you want. Rush won games while many of these Dak sacks were calling to tank the season.

It's so embarrassing they have to continue to double down.
To be fair Dak has us stuck in mediocrity.

Hes shown anyone that pays attention that you can’t pay him and he provide enough ability to carry a team that you get when you franchise the QB.

Ken

Reaction score
You keep yapping about "education" and "IQ". As if you have neither. Well maybe the college. Certainly not much common sense.

Really dumb people have degrees. FACT.
Lol.

It's "either" not neither since you think i am dumb.

2ndly...i don't have a degree but have people with Master's degrees and a Phd reporting to me.

You were saying?

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I don’t know enough about the details of reading defenses and formations, havent watched Dak close enough with those things to know if he has trouble reading defenses and getting all the way through progressions…..but he has stretches where it looks like he does, not elite like Brady, Manning or Rodgers though.

Nexx

Reaction score
I think Dak has good football IQ and work ethic. I think he lacks in arm talent, instincts (especially in the pocket) and ability to anticipate.

GINeric

Reaction score
What’s your point?

Rush barely throws over 100 yards per game. Rush is a career backup for a reason.

He's definitely not in Dak's league. If that was the case, Rush would be a top 10 starter like Dak is by now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rush barely throws over 100 yards per game. Rush is a career backup for a reason.

He's definitely not in Dak's league. If that was the case, Rush would be a top 10 starter like Dak is by now.
Yeah but they both win the same games.