DPOY: Ware or Harrison?

Reaction score
How many times did Harrison drop back into coverage compared to Ware? I don't know that much about the Cowboys D to know the answer but I know every week I'm yelling at the screen because my man Harrison is back 20 yards deep running down a receiver when I wish he was running down the QB!
The scheme they each have to play within will skew the stats unless they both drop back into coverage the same amount of plays....

Here's a stat for you though, the Steelers D is #1...pretty much across the board #1... and Harrison is a big big part of why they are #1. That counts for a lot in my book.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2455698 said:
you don't know what you're talking about mr. "felix runs with more power than Portis" :laugh2:
:lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2:

don't forget about his gushing over Ray Rice or Owen Schmitt

Chris Johnson>>>>>Ray Rice

Peyton Hillis>>>>Owen Schmitt

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Silverback ate your QB;2456661 said:
How many times did Harrison drop back into coverage compared to Ware? I don't know that much about the Cowboys D but I know every week I'm yelling at the screen because my man Harrison is back 20 yards deep running down a reciever when I wish he was running down the QB!
The scheme they each have to play within will skew the stats....

Here's a stat for you though, the Steelers D is #1...pretty much across the board and Harrison is a big big part of why they are the best. That counts for a lot in my book.
Ware's in coverage quite a bit as well. You see that same complaint here all the time. Actually, after reading the first sentence (and not reading your username), I thought you were about to argue that Ware is in coverage too much.