Draft is over and the 2nd phase of Vet Free agency picks up again

Proof

Reaction score
Pollard will be a nice addition, believe it or not....Dalton and occasionally Witten..........anything thrown to Dez would be a wasted down. Hasn't Berry been out of football for a couple of years?

Pollard? Red zone? Schultz has to play a meaningful snap before I can believe he’ll be any kind of force. Dez would be a bigger red zone threat on two busted Achilles

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Could they be thinking of a June 1st salary cap cut?

Here is the list of salary cap hits, at SS Reshad Jones is 30, had injuries last year and has cap hit of 17 Million for the rebuilding Dolphins:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/cap-hit/strong-safety/

We know the Cowboys and Dolphins talked extensively during the Quinn negotiations.

Here is the FS list:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/cap-hit/free-safety/
We don't qualify for any right now but if teams wait until May 14th they don't count in the Comp pick formula................ they used to had to wait until June 1st but it is now 2 weeks after the Draft

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Maybe we had a deal worked out with berry after the compensation pick deadline is over pending he gets a deal elsewhere. I’d be all for giving him a low risk high reward contract after the 7th

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Okay, no righteous indignation please. Just look at the Cowboy history, which tells all, and then tell me Stephen didn't mean what I said?
The team does not invest heavily in safety or 1T. Those are the historical facts... Now say your sorry?
Just pointing out the lie you told so everyone knows to not take anything you say seriously.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Pollard will be a nice addition, believe it or not....Dalton and occasionally Witten..........anything thrown to Dez would be a wasted down. Hasn't Berry been out of football for a couple of years?

....yeah that's a pretty sad group with 0 total TDs.

Great point Ron! Lmao

Proof

Reaction score
Okay, no righteous indignation please. Just look at the Cowboy history, which tells all, and then tell me Stephen didn't mean what I said?
The team does not invest heavily in safety or 1T. Those are the historical facts... Now say your sorry?

They tried to trade for Earl, thornhill was 1b to hills 1a, they wanted Harris with their third rounder.

Beaker42

Reaction score
They tried to trade for Earl, thornhill was 1b to hills 1a, they wanted Harris with their third rounder.
The Seahags were going to trade ET to anybody BUT the Cowboys. Their hate was THAT BIG.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I’d like berry. As rotational but I think anywhere he goes he won’t get paid as much as he’d like.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
No. Quinn maybe, but he won't be much better than Gregory was last year. Cobb's worse than Beasley.

Cobb's not worse than Beasley (Bease is on dimensional) and while Quinn may not be a significant upgrade over Gregory at his best--how many games did we have Gregory at his best?