News: DT Malik McDowell talking to the Cowboys?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I didn't know any backstory on this, I was expecting him to get hit with lead next. Dunno how the cop got the upper position on him after MM charged him post taser deployment.

That officer showed exceeding restraint considering what he was dealing with. But that taser was nothing more than a joke. It did nothing more than provoke the assailant.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is that the new thing? You don’t need to comply with an officer as long as you keep asking for their supervisor? Good luck with that. He will be going to jail for a very long time. He wrestled the taser away from the first cop and then reached for the woman cop’s gun as soon as she got involved. That has got to be serious jail time and for what? A speeding ticket?

Rayman70

Reaction score
this seems like a recycled old story. I don't really see anything new that tells me he's mentally or physically cleared for contact...let alone, the real world.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It was called adrenalin and fighting for his life and being scared rolled all into one for the cop. That is how he made it thur.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yup MM looks like his tool box is plum empty. He is an idiot. We are dumber than he is if we sign him. The talent isn't worth the excess baggage...not even close. I have said before...the world and the NFL is littered with folks like him.Its sad too. People just can't seem to get out of their own way sometimes...they become their own stumbling block. We see it all the time, just go out the door where you live lol..or turn on the TV. Its shocking how triggered,idiotic and how people have certain hang ups that stop them from being successful. I think everyone has someone in their extended family like that.Theres always that 1 guy or gal, that don't get it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that the new thing? You don’t need to comply with an officer as long as you keep asking for their supervisor? Good luck with that. He will be going to jail for a very long time. He wrestled the taser away from the first cop and then reached for the woman cop’s gun as soon as she got involved. That has got to be serious jail time and for what? A speeding ticket?

Yes, apparently some stupid people think that during the police stop is their time for 'negotiations'. Well, we see how well that worked out for ya, didn't we dip****?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After seeing the video, MM is even dumber than I thought. He’s lucky to be alive.
As much as I hate seeing the cops shoot people, this one would have been justified.

Most definitely. I would have expected that first officer to be reprimanded for being too lenient and putting himself at risk.

When you see videos like this one, you can see how bad things happen.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Cowboys sign him on a low risk contract I have no issue of having him go to training camps and trying to earn a spot. Small signing bonus but nothing guaranteed

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If Cowboys sign him on a low risk contract I have no issue of having him go to training camps and trying to earn a spot. Small signing bonus but nothing guaranteed
Wait, have you been paying attention? This person is clearly disturbed and/or stupid or a combination of both. I wouldn't take him for free.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif