1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Eagles FO embarrassing ours

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by NorthwestDallas40, Oct 31, 2017.

1. davey999

davey999 Well-Known Member

3,354 Messages
    2,055 Likes Received
    Zeke ain't getting a long term deal here. Book it.

stasheroo likes this.
  2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received
    they are active but I dont think they are any better.

They have to make all these moves because they drafted poorly. Dallas is a home grown team and Philly is filling in gaps where they missed in the draft. WR, RB, S, CB.

They are a good team and the games will be a challenge.

I dont think Dallas will lay down for them.

3. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita CowBabe Up!!! Zone Supporter

22,680 Messages
    33,160 Likes Received
    Naw, Charlotte takes care of that.:laugh:

4. Boyzmamacita

22,680 Messages
    33,160 Likes Received
    Maybe that's why we're not too keen on trading. All of these things have to be factored in. On the other hand, we could still make a move before the day is out, right?

Melonfeud likes this.
  5. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

19,985 Messages
    35,885 Likes Received
    it's the aggressive mentality that frustrating to see more than anything. there should be a sense of urgency in this franchise to get a super bowl for jason witten, get one before we have to pay dak, and to take advantage of this blessing of having ODB and Rodgers out for the year. think about all the heartache the Giants and Packers have caused us since 2007. they're both out of it and we're sitting on our hands. i don't get this front office anymore...

Melonfeud, Trouty and stasheroo like this.
  6. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received
    i would like them to go and make a move today to help the defense. We could use a linebacker. Release durant and bring in someone who can play every week. Or obviously a defensive lineman.

they are working out Owa diggy this morning apparently but he really doesnt help us stop the run.

Trouty, Zordon and Boyzmamacita like this.
  7. Boyzmamacita

22,680 Messages
    33,160 Likes Received
    I don't agree with every move we make and we do stand pat at times, but whatever we would do aggressively would be met with disdain around these parts (not by you necessarily). Some posters here live to put down the franchise and those of us who don't are considered homers. Whatever.

jjktkk and Zordon like this.
  8. Satchel89

Satchel89 Well-Known Member

1,511 Messages
    1,577 Likes Received
    Embarrassing is some of the threads on here and knee-jerk reactions to everything.

9. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

2,604 Messages
    2,501 Likes Received
    The same front office that hired Chip Kelly, and allowed so many dumb moves to be made, that they were plastered on every sports channel for their stupidity.

Meanwhile, we complained about spending big bucks on our old guys, signing T.O., trading for Roy Williams, signing Hardy, Ro Mac, not drafting well etc... We stopped doing all of the above, and started drafting well, coaching young players, and we're still not happy?

D Law, Irving, Dak, and Zeke were all brilliant moves by the front office just to name a few. I'm not calling Taco a bust on his rookie year. Give the big guy some time. I'll be searching for this thread when the eagles lose the division.

Melonfeud likes this.
  10. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

10,590 Messages
    13,565 Likes Received
    Yeah, he's better.

ActualCowboysFan likes this.
  11. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

65,564 Messages
    75,220 Likes Received
    You asked a question, I answered it. Nobody's fault but yours that you couldn't handle the answer. If it was rhetorical and you couldn't accept the truth, you should have been more specific.

Sure thing. You can't handle the realities of what's actually happening in the real world, and the other guy is the "strange fellow"...

:laugh:

12. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

11,129 Messages
    9,000 Likes Received
    Fans want to have hope on here that this team can catch up to Philly and win the division. Nope we aren't allowed to do that to those on this board giving the Eagles all of the praise. Yet still are suppose to give the Eagles all of the credit in the world and the Cowboys none at all.

Homers because some don't agree that the division is Philly's already.

13. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

60,722 Messages
    64,104 Likes Received
    Every team has to factor in keeping its star players.

14. stasheroo

65,564 Messages
    75,220 Likes Received
    How could he at this point?

Would any of us want him to?

15. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

2,604 Messages
    2,501 Likes Received
    If you want to complain, complain about a long term deal to Marinelli.

16. kazzd58

kazzd58 Well-Known Member

1,088 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    Man i dont even talk to Eagles fans when they get to talking ishh... Man get A Super Bowl 1st.... Everybody in the division got at least 3 they at 0 still... so untill they get one im not worried about the Eagles hosting a Super Bowl anytime soon

jjktkk and ShiningStar like this.
  17. stasheroo

65,564 Messages
    75,220 Likes Received
    The Eagles just passed us by like we were standing still!

18. erod

erod Well-Known Member

31,924 Messages
    46,366 Likes Received
    LOL, no, he's not.

Six good defenses the next six weeks. These aren't the crappy Packers defenses.

Every opportunity to step forward here.

Cebrin likes this.
  19. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

19,985 Messages
    35,885 Likes Received
    yes i hope they do something to help the middle of this defense. but the lack of aggressiveness started in the offseason. they didn't even have to break the bank to make slight improvements to the team. a guy like zach brown who i mentioned in the offseason would have really helped this team. the bills were basically having a fire sale in the preseason and we didn't budge.

stasheroo likes this.
  20. stasheroo

65,564 Messages
    75,220 Likes Received
    No you won't.