Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

Letemburn

Reaction score
:suxskins: :suxjints: :skins: :jints: :iggles: :moonbart: :moon: :eek:hboy: :devil: :bastid: :dissgint: :dissskin:

That is all if have to say :) Even though it doesnt have to all deal with the Eagles, but i figured id diss the rest of the teams in the NFC East also
:)

blindzebra

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this might help the Eagles.

Let's say they just say bye, bye to TO. The distraction is gone, the swagger goes away and all "experts" predict a fall to the pack.

This gives a good coaching staff a big, fat carrot to dangle. There is nothing more dangerous than a good team in an underdog role.

They might be in worse shape WITH TO.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Let's say they just say bye, bye to TO. The distraction is gone, the swagger goes away and all "experts" predict a fall to the pack.

This gives a good coaching staff a big, fat carrot to dangle. There is nothing more dangerous than a good team in an underdog role.

But if that is the case they lose both starting WR. Pinkston is done for the year and TO walking. Philly would be in trouble.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Maybe, but you still need targets for the QB. I think it is still too early to tell what is going to become of all this. In the end, I think T.O. will play for Philly.

Even though Pinkston(out injured) and Mitchell(just out) weren't that great, they were both experienced vets. If you now lose T.O. the offense will suffer. Any offense that lost 3 experienced veteran receivers would struggle.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah, and while they are at it they can ditch Mcflabb and a few of those defenders and I'll be super happy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Maybe, but you still need targets for the QB. I think it is still too early to tell what is going to become of all this. In the end, I think T.O. will play for Philly.

Even though Pinkston(out injured) and Mitchell(just out) weren't that great, they were both experienced vets. If you now lose T.O. the offense will suffer. Any offense that lost 3 experienced veteran receivers would struggle.

I agree. I think TO may do some pouting this season but I do think he will be playing in Philly

blindzebra

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
But if that is the case they lose both starting WR. Pinkston is done for the year and TO walking. Philly would be in trouble.

Yep and NE went into the Super Bowl with two nobodies and a WR playing CB, instead of their starters, how'd that turn out?:D

Pride and an us against the world attitude could make them dangerous, frankly I'd rather have them with old gator arms and the cancer playing.;)

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Wow...what a tough way to start a season...possibly without last years three top WR's. Begining of the end??? Yes I know they are the cream of the NFC East.....right? They have a great front office and Reid.....Hmmmmmm.

TO may have been even more of a cancer then we originally thought...I have a feeling if no TO, Freddie would still be there...TO taught him that being cocky was the way to go...now look at him...and TO.

I feel so bad for them BIG EVIL GRIN

Seriously...what do you guys think? IMO this is the begining of the end of their reign.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

The longer this goes on, the worse it becomes for the Eagles. Distractions are NOT GOOD. And who would call the defending NFC Champions ... Underdogs? The only big fat carrot i see is Andy Reid.

jman

Reaction score
I heard on ESPN radio on one of their tickers that Reid and TO got into a vocal arguement in a team meeting and TO was asked to leave.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
As I agree he is a huge distraction....they are losing key players. Pinkston was a big loss....Freddie is a character, but a solid #3. Without the three of those WR's they have all rookies basically. This is to much to overcome. They are going down............;)

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
jman said:
I heard on ESPN radio on one of their tickers that Reid and TO got into a vocal arguement in a team meeting and TO was asked to leave.

They don't know yet if he was asked to leave or he took off...either way :lmao2:

jman

Reaction score
Ken said:
can anyone confirm this?

I can't confirm he left camp, but I heard on ESPN radio that TO and Reid got into an arguement during a metting and Reid ask TO to leave...whether that was leave the metting or leave camp I don't know.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
The Terrell Owens soap opera took its latest turn Wednesday, as the disgruntled Eagles wide receiver has left training camp and returned to his home in New Jersey, according to a report on the Comcast website.

FOXSports.com has learned that this latest incident was triggered when Owens refused to participate in a mandatory autograph session for wide receivers. After Owens was told by head coach Andy Reid that today was his turn to sign autographs, the wideout ignored the head coach and simply brushed past him.

In addition to this latest transgression, Owens has pretty much stopped communicating with members of the coaching staff. Sources have said that at times he has completely ignored some in the organization.

While Owens may believe his behavior can get him out of Philadelphia, team sources insist they will absolutely not trade the star wide receiver.

Owens had reported to camp despite suggestions that he might hold out. But after suffering a groin injury last Thursday, Owens had missed five of the last six practices. On Wednesday, he ran some light routes and caught passes from a machine, but did not work with the team.

T.O. is such an idiot. I hope the fecals stick to their guns and make the dip**** sit on the bench the entire season. Do the same thing the Bucs did to Keyshawn. Sit him on the bench for the remainder of his contract and not pay him.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
The Terrell Owens soap opera took its latest turn Wednesday, as the disgruntled Eagles wide receiver has left training camp and returned to his home in New Jersey, according to a report on the Comcast website.

FOXSports.com has learned that this latest incident was triggered when Owens refused to participate in a mandatory autograph session for wide receivers. After Owens was told by head coach Andy Reid that today was his turn to sign autographs, the wideout ignored the head coach and simply brushed past him.

In addition to this latest transgression, Owens has pretty much stopped communicating with members of the coaching staff. Sources have said that at times he has completely ignored some in the organization.

While Owens may believe his behavior can get him out of Philadelphia, team sources insist they will absolutely not trade the star wide receiver.

Owens had reported to camp despite suggestions that he might hold out. But after suffering a groin injury last Thursday, Owens had missed five of the last six practices. On Wednesday, he ran some light routes and caught passes from a machine, but did not work with the team.

T.O. is such an idiot. I hope the fecals stick to their guns and make the dip**** sit on the bench the entire season. Do the same thing the Bucs did to Keyshawn. Sit him on the bench for the remainder of his contract and not pay him.

I wonder if '50cent' still has the stomach defend T.O. after this latest episode. :eek::

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Here is something to think about ....

If it acts like a douchebag ... and it smells like a douchebag ... chances are, it's probably a douchebag ...

F'ing hilarious banned.

:lmao: