News: Earl Thomas may not play?

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
giphy.gif

aria

Reaction score
He's probably mad because Dallas meet the 2nd round pick demand and they still didn't do it.

That's been a bad locker room for a while. Ther defensive players hate Russell Wilson. It's a joke.
That’s an assumption but even if it’s true this is about as low as I’ve seen. As I said earlier, I would have had more respect for him if he sat out the entire season. If this chump were playing for us, all hell would be breaking loose but because he’s not people are almost sympathetic towards him. What a slap in the face ro his teammates and this is the guy everyone wants here?

blumayne38

Reaction score
Hmmm. Wondering about if the team or organization would want him playing due to the situation at hand. I DO NOT think he would throw the game or anything. But he will be watched by a lot of people. If Dak was to hit a long pass and ET was burned or out of position then people will talk. Lol. People will talk anyways though.
Dak hit a long pass lol I stopped there

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I like everything you said, but the Cowboys' safety play has been very good. Kavon Frazier has been a beast and I'm not sure Xavier Woods is getting his starting spot back. And since Woods is a heck of a player himself and way younger than ET, the Cowboys just may decide to keep whatever pick they were going to send Seattle.

Yeah I don't see the Cowboys even entertaining the thought of a trade for E.T. at this point. Now free agency, that's another story.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys need him... I like the player but do they really need him? I would rather have a Tight End but that's just me

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys need him... I like the player but do they really need him? I would rather have a Tight End but that's just me
I would've rather had Josh Gordon for a 5th AND ET for a 2nd+scraps.

Not sure of any decent TE's available atm

aria

Reaction score
Yup. He would obviously make us better but at this point I think there are greater areas of need. I hope the Cowboys tell him and the Seahawks to shove it.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The Seahawks probably wanted to

A: See if they could put a good season together and

B: Not trade him to the team he hand picked and have him start for that team in Seattle’s home opener.

This could just be them waiting for option A to pass while making sure he doesn’t get injured for so he still has his trade value.

mugsybows

Reaction score
He posted a picture yesterday of him at “work”. The report says this is like his second missed practice. Why was he there if he was dealing with personal issues. I think Seattle is holding him out and could deal him right before game so he won’t get to play. They let him go but he won’t play against them.

CWR

Reaction score
That’s an assumption but even if it’s true this is about as low as I’ve seen. As I said earlier, I would have had more respect for him if he sat out the entire season. If this chump were playing for us, all hell would be breaking loose but because he’s not people are almost sympathetic towards him. What a slap in the face ro his teammates and this is the guy everyone wants here?

Relax, we dont know the circumstances and Id be highly suprised if he simply refused to play vs Dallas because he likes us lol. If anything this is a team decision or a mutual one because hes about to be traded imo.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Gimme a break about his LAST contract and his family, the guy has already made millions and he signed the contract. I understand it’s a “business” decision on both sides but I think it’s extremely selfish and childish to sit out a game against the team he wants to play for just to stick it to the Seahawks. I would have had a little more respect for him if he didn’t play at all this season.

We also have no idea what exact trade propsals went down.

Your assuming hes not injured or does not have an actual family issue

wssaustin

Reaction score
I hope ET would play and Cowboys would hand them the home-opener loss.

T-RO

Reaction score
Wow. This is an interesting move on Earl's part. Not sure if I like it or hate it for him.

It’s favoring us so we kinda like it. If it was one of our guys and he wanted to go to the Eagles or Steelers...we’d be mighty P.O.’d.

I suspect Seattle coaches, players and fans might be extra rev’d up to beat us Sunday.

Folks in the northwest don’t generally like anything from Texas or in Texas. Now stack this on top.

T-RO

Reaction score
Shout out to the Seahawks doing a disservice to their fans and their rebuild by keeping E.T longer than they should because they wanna show how much better their poker face is

Cut the B.S trade the player get a draft pick and accept that yall are in full rebuild mode and should give us Wagner too and well give you 2nds :muttley:

Their GM overplayed their hand. Should have accepted the trade two weeks ago. I suspect the price has/will only fall from that date forward.

erod

Reaction score
He has been a supreme teammate every year until this. He wants out of that dumpster.