Early Game Thread

Aven8

Reaction score
You really disappoint me.

Coaching is at least, at least, a ten year process where you stack one year on top of another, trying to get better.

You're right. The only two cities that concept works is here and Cincy......I forgot! :(

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They've had some awful drafts and made a lot of trades. But as far as Payton the HC? JG doesn't even belong anywhere near this dude.

I didn't say anything about JG. But Sean Payton has been living off one SB run for almost a decade now, despite not doing any more than the Cowboys since then.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Rams will pass Texans as highest scoring team in football this week. Makes you realize just how good Deshaun Watson is. What a terrible injury year it has been for the league.

How many teams are out their starting QB? Way too many

ShortRound

Reaction score
Philly and Rams can turn it around in two years, we need to step the game up or people are gonna pass us by.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I can see why the NFL ratings are down. These early games are atrocious. The NFL has a few good teams but other than that it is mediocrity and stink. Stealers walk away with division because Bengals, Browns, and Ravens are absolute trash. Texans Without Watson, Colts, and Jags plain stink. Tenn is pedestrian. SF and AZ are putrid. Bucs, Bears, Giants, Chargers, and Raiders are putrid. Broncos had their superbowl against the Cowboys and then quit for the year. Half the NFL teams are just going through the motions and aren't even competitive unless they are playing some other trash team.

I laughed at AJ Green throwing punches at a helmet. And then Mike Evans cheap shots a Saint player and doesn't even get ejected. Man, NFL is becoming a laughingstock.
and this is the full truth this is a league of bad bad teams and three our four fair teams the qb play is awful

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I’m accepting reality with the Eagles this year. Their roster will get shaken up next year with their cap issues but I don’t see how they don’t win a superbowl.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I’m accepting reality with the Eagles this year. Their roster will get shaken up next year with their cap issues but I don’t see how they don’t win a superbowl.
It's the NFL. Single elimination means you can't really guarantee a winner.

Aven8

Reaction score
I didn't say anything about JG. But Sean Payton has been living off one SB run for almost a decade now, despite not doing any more than the Cowboys since then.

I wish we had a SB within 10 years. And all he's done is produce the top offense and passer year after year. They've been in salary cap hell as well. When I compare I compare to what we have done against other teams.