Early Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yeah but just think of how high our stacks will be when it does work.
Stack and stack, you get this.

idiocracy-landfill.jpg

Proximo

Reaction score
It sure is nice to see the Giants floundering, that's for sure.

Just an absolutely pathetic team.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I kind of feel sorry for the Texans.

Losing Watson had to be tough.

{shows crowd shot}

Nevermind.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
not buying washington.
They're not as bad as they look.
Do we have to keep talking in circles here? Maybe I can leave it up on the bulletin board for you kids.

We allowed the Eagles to go up ahead of us and steal the #1 ranked player on our board. The most important position in all of sports and a position of current need. We played it conservative, they took the risk and they've been rewarded handsomely for it. The Browns would have much rather moved to 4 than 8. The Cowboys held the cards not the Eagles.

But this is good. It's progress. We're past the thoroughly myopic Wentz sucks phase of acceptance. We're now into the pretend he wasn't available phase. I promise you, this ends with you guys all shrugging your shoulders and going "Ok, Prescott's a scumbag.".
we didn't allow the eagles to do a damn thing. They took a risk and we didn't. These are franchise altering risks. We stayed put and still got the best running back and a steal in the 4rth round. You act like wentz was a sure thing. He could get hurt or get figured out too. It' not like wentz has done this year on year out. Give the eagles credit for their risk..so what. It had nothing to do with us.

Proximo

Reaction score
I’m accepting reality with the Eagles this year. Their roster will get shaken up next year with their cap issues but I don’t see how they don’t win a superbowl.

LOL

Unreal.

What a ridiculous thing to say halfway through the season.

And this applies to any team any season.