Early Game Thread

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good to see the Rams look like a decent team now, they needed that being in LA and all. Keep scoring on those gints :laugh:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Rams will pass Texans as highest scoring team in football this week. Makes you realize just how good Deshaun Watson is. What a terrible injury year it has been for the league.

How many teams are out their starting QB? Way too many

makes you realize how good goff is as well?

TheHerd

Reaction score
I’m accepting reality with the Eagles this year. Their roster will get shaken up next year with their cap issues but I don’t see how they don’t win a superbowl.
Five words. The emperor and Tom Brady.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I’m accepting reality with the Eagles this year. Their roster will get shaken up next year with their cap issues but I don’t see how they don’t win a superbowl.

While it's absurd to crown them champs in November, you bring up what I've been telling people and many are ignoring.

While we're saving up cap space to sign all our young superstars, Philly is going all in for this year. Their cap situation will be very prohibitive going forward and they'll be playing A LOT of rookies the next two years.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wish we had a SB within 10 years. And all he's done is produce the top offense and passer year after year. They've been in salary cap hell as well. When I compare I compare to what we have done against other teams.

Payton has had a future Hall of Fame QB for 11 years. He's had 5 winning seasons.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Well then, oops.

Saying it was never a serious option doesn't absolve the front office of blame. Well, it's cool. They never even considered the right thing.

Franchise altering, bro. You do not "get by" at quarterback. You find a franchise player and we were gifted the best and said no thank you.

I can't seriously discuss a comparison between the two.

One is Aaron Rodgers. The other's Rodney Peete with a police record.

Do you think we're "getting by" at QB right now?

5,236 yards, 46 TD's, 8 INT's through our QB's first 23 games.

Franchise player numbers, no?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I actually want to see the Colts led by Brissett make it to the playoffs. That would be hilarious!

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score

kevm3

Reaction score
While it's absurd to crown them champs in November, you bring up what I've been telling people and many are ignoring.

While we're saving up cap space to sign all our young superstars, Philly is going all in for this year. Their cap situation will be very prohibitive going forward and they'll be playing A LOT of rookies the next two years.

That's pretty much what we're doing now-- playing rookies-- except we actually have cap room to sign vets and we refuse to do it. I don't know what we're saving all of this money for.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
The Week 9 Red Zone scoreboard is awful. What a bad week for the NFL.