Early Game Thread

Aven8

Reaction score
We are the healthiest team in pro football. We've run out of excuses folks!!

CODE_BLUE56

Reaction score
Houston has 7 points through 3 quarters against the Colts. Shows how valuable Watson is.

Savage is 8-26, which is considered a bad stat line even if you're shooting 3 pointers. Wow.

TWOK11

Reaction score
That's pretty much what we're doing now-- playing rookies-- except we actually have cap room to sign vets and we refuse to do it. I don't know what we're saving all of this money for.

Martin
Dak
Zeke
D-Law
Irving
Malik/La'el Collins

All will be getting large new contracts within the next 24 months

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dang shame we looked so bad vs the broncos. Eagles are doing what they want to do vs them. Ajayi looking good btw. Another great pick up for them.

John813

Reaction score
Trading up for Wentz would of never happened. Jerry was still convinced Romo would still be playing now + back during that draft. One thing to trade back into the late first for Lynch, another to give up multiple first rounders for someone who would be a back up*

ghst187

Reaction score
You really disappoint me.

Coaching is at least, at least, a ten year process where you stack one year on top of another, trying to get better.

Can't tell if you're serious.

I think the Rams and Eagles would argue. Chip Kelly nearly destroyed philly with some of the most idiotic personnel moves and systems in history and they change regimes and are the best team in the league two years later. Rams were laughing stock full of players thought to be busts this time last year now look like they are one of the best teams in the league.
Really makes one wonder what those Rams or Eagles coaches could do with our squad.

TWOK11

Reaction score
By not calling Cleveland and making a deal.

I shouldn't have to spell this out for you. Sound it out.

Tell us what the deal would have been, and make it clear the list of players we wouldn't have had we traded up to get Wentz.

Then you can let people decided whether they'd like to have Wentz or that group of players.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Houston has 7 points through 3 quarters against the Colts. Shows how valuable Watson is.

Savage is 8-26, which is considered a bad stat line even if you're shooting 3 pointers. Wow.
That is awful.

Weeden and Cassell were better. Even Moore.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can't tell if you're serious.

I think the Rams and Eagles would argue. Chip Kelly nearly destroyed philly with some of the most idiotic personnel moves and systems in history and they change regimes and are the best team in the league two years later. Rams were laughing stock full of players thought to be busts this time last year now look like they are one of the best teams in the league.
Really makes one wonder what those Rams or Eagles coaches could do with our squad.

He is not serious :muttley: