Early games thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Man I'm happy for Matt Moore. Got to meet him a few times when he use to play against my brother in HS. He's a good dude. Wonder if they will let him challenge RT next year for the QB spot especially if they make the playoffs and win some games.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Now that we've got everything locked up, I just want to see other NFC playoff teams get beaten up this weekend. Right now Arizona is playing Seattle.

The Seahawks need to keep winning. One loss and a Falcons win and Atlanta is the No. 2 seed and gets a bye.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Both. The Lions can lose Monday night and still win their division by beating the Packers next week.

Indeed. I think that will be a helluva game. Everyone thinks Gbay will roll, but I doubt that happens unless Slade (Lions best CB who is out for our game on Mon. night) doesn't play. I expect Slade and Tate to sit out Mon. night but play and probably play well vs. the Pack. Detroit won't roll over for them. I must admit, it will be enjoyable watching the Lions field 2nd-4th stringers on Monday. I would do the same if I were them. Conversely, Red can play starter however long he wants but I wouldn't play key guys: T. Smith, Dak, Zeke, Dez, etc....past the first quarter if at all.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
That kings ransom didn't include a QB and even with a win today they're having one of their worst seasons in franchise history. They're not going anywhere until they find a QB.

No argument there. Wentz would have been solid, but they have so many holes I understood getting all those prime picks. Rams got fleeced pretty good.

Maybe they should think about signing Garappolo from N.England.