Early games thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Indeed. I think that will be a helluva game. Everyone thinks Gbay will roll, but I doubt that happens unless Slade (Lions best CB who is out for our game on Mon. night) doesn't play. I expect Slade and Tate to sit out Mon. night but play and probably play well vs. the Pack. Detroit won't roll over for them. I must admit, it will be enjoyable watching the Lions field 2nd-4th stringers on Monday. I would do the same if I were them. Conversely, Red can play starter however long he wants but I wouldn't play key guys: T. Smith, Dak, Zeke, Dez, etc....past the first quarter if at all.

Let them play the first half then take them out.

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No I actually liked zimmer and still think he is a good coach. That nonsense in those year was complete nonsense.

So is the stuff I heard about zimmer all offseason. Completely over the top creating a coach and mystique that was silly and over the top hence my silly over the top comment.

I will say I was disappointed when he left and did the deion sanders radio show. It was then that I realized he was the guy telling the local media insider things that were happening. I find that disappointing especially since parcells kept him around.

Fair enough. I guess.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No argument there. Wentz would have been solid, but they have so many holes I understood getting all those prime picks. Rams got fleeced pretty good.

Maybe they should think about signing Garappolo from N.England.

You get a franchise quarterback and combine that with coaching that know what it's doing and you see multiple Super Bowls. See the Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks, Giants, Broncos, Colts.
There's a reason why the Chiefs and Vikings, who consistency have one of the better defenses and running games in the league, don't push through to the Super Bowl.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The Seahawks need to keep winning. One loss and a Falcons win and Atlanta is the No. 2 seed and gets a bye.

this is my concern. I want atlanta to have to play in the wild card round. I really don't want any part of that offense. All along I assumed they win would then go and lose at Seattle.

That could get flipped today however.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Ajayi for the Dolphins is sreally good also, 3 200 yard games this year first time since Tiki Barber in 2005 someone's done that.