Video: Eatman: Garrett lost confidence of his staff

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You guys need to back off Garrett!

He may not be the best in the win/loss column, but his players love having him as their coach! It's not about whether or not they win. They're winners because they have fun.

And isn't that what it's about?
:lmao:..............:facepalm:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You can laugh, but the game would be so much more fun if they just alternated Super Bowls every year. That way everyone could win.
Football, or any sport for that matter is a competition which means there's a winner and there's a loser. What you're suggesting is alternate super bowls so nobody gets their feelings hurt.........what kind of sport would that be?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your little caption says it all: You can't fix stupid. Maybe a tattoo will help you remember it better.

While I'm all for canning by Garrett, I'd take another 2 years of him as the HC if it meant that fans like you were flushed away.

'He's a cancer'? So dumb......

Team fails?

Blame fans.

Some great logic there.

Flush yourself.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Football, or any sport for that matter is a competition which means there's a winner and there's a loser. What you're suggesting is alternate super bowls so nobody gets their feelings hurt.........what kind of sport would that be?
Why have only some people be winners when everyone can be a winner? People not having their feelings hurt and being happy brings more joy to me than a sport that makes the players out to be failures.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
15 min mark.

Apparently a bunch of coaches and support staff were tired of Garrett and dogging him to the media.

This seems like an easily understood effect of not getting results based on 'the message' in 10 years.

I mean exactly how long do you listen to someone's words and then go out at a clear disadvantage on Sundays? How many times does one have to see that the coaching has no answers before realizing that it doesn't matter what they say anymore?

That's exactly what's happened with Garrett.

The actual results have never lived up to the 'talk', and everyone has finally caught on to that fact and simply stopped listening.

And it's emphasized by the fact that the team's own media couldn't wait until the guy had even left the building before bursting out with that information.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
It’s soooo funny how most of us have known this for years now. Where the hell have all these people been? I realize we are just fans, but we’ve debated for years about this stooge and how bad he was. Now everyone is on board?
Never like the way it went down with Wade. Never liked Garrett as an OC , let alone an HC. Not since day one. I've dealt with it. That's about it.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Why have only some people be winners when everyone can be a winner? People not having their feelings hurt and being happy brings more joy to me than a sport that makes the players out to be failures.
Cover, have you been taught that life is fair?

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
You guys need to back off Garrett!

He may not be the best in the win/loss column, but his players love having him as their coach! It's not about whether or not they win. They're winners because they have fun.

And isn't that what it's about?

No! No one needs to back of Garrett. This is sports and sports is all about winning and Garrett is and always has been a mediocre coach and I just don’t or ever will accept that.

I’m sorry but your statement is absurd about then being winners because they’re having fun. What is this POP Warner? Pro athletes that are having fun while accepting losing are a bunch of losers and I don’t want any part of them or their coach. Defeatist attitude if I have ever heard one.

Let me ask you this, you have a financial adviser that is handling your retirement account and after ten years the value hasn’t grown at all. Is that acceptable because that’s exactly what his coaching has produced.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
of course the players LOVE GARRETT lol..they are just like him!!!! COMPLICIT as hell! Why would they want their gravy train to end? lol