Emmitt Smith taking a shot at Dak now

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lmao Emmitt was as mad as me watching that Detroit sequence.

I think that’s a perfect example of why a McCarthy and Dak combo is never winning anything. Head coach and QB deserve equal blame there.
dak does whatever the play call is, no matter what, he could think well passing here is stupid, so I will just hand it off lol, but he
is afraid to do that , even though mike could not do anything to him if he did.
Also dak may not be on field pressure situation smart enough to know 3 runs were the right calls.

Sometimes if coaches call something stupid, as a qb you have to over ride what they call.

MikeT22

Reaction score
If only ALL Cowboy players could play with HOFers....EVERYWHERE :lmao2: :lmao2: :facepalm:

Unfortunately we are stuck with Jerry and Stephen controlling personnel decisions. Hence being stuck with guys like Dak for nearly a decade.

Qcard

Reaction score
You are the only person mentioning Dak. No one said they were angels but there is no denying they got the job done. I'm thinking you might need to lay off the dust yourself.
The 90s players waxing poetic about their glory days with out Police, drugs and assaults reeks of dusting off.. Dak Haters beware :lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Unfortunately we are stuck with Jerry and Stephen controlling personnel decisions. Hence being stuck with guys like Dak for nearly a decade.
Unfortunately Jerry and Stephen have the largest fans base therefore more bad fans in quantity :lmao: ....Dak Haters are the cringiest

coult44

Reaction score
dak does whatever the play call is, no matter what, he could think well passing here is stupid, so I will just hand it off lol, but he
is afraid to do that , even though mike could not do anything to him if he did.
Also dak may not be on field pressure situation smart enough to know 3 runs were the right calls.

Sometimes if coaches call something stupid, as a qb you have to over ride what they call.
Daks audible % was one of the tops in league. At one point was the highest

khiladi

Reaction score
There's a reason this team hasn't been to the NFC Championship in 28 years. We're going to blame that on Dak, too? Our roster and team is overhyped, our coaches are has-beens, and there is no accountability. Sorry man, I'm not going to take the easy route and blame the quarterback.
Those teams sucked and didn’t have anybody like the top 5 QBs in the league.. the ones Dak has been on have not sucked outside the QB. But yeah, the GM is quite the idiot for going all in with Dak as the QB of the Cowboys..

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Old Emmitt should know, nothing is easier than saying what should be done when you know you don’t have to do any of it. The opinion of a star from yesteryear is pointless if it has anything to do with the contemporary NFL. He’s a bow tie and funny hat away from being Cam Newton.
Who would people consider a dunce. A player who played at the highest level giving his opinion about a team, or some joe smoe on a forum, thinking the former player is a dunce because his opinion doesn't matches theirs?