Emmitt Smith taking a shot at Dak now

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Please spare me.. Any of the top 5 QBs in the league in the NFC East with this roster is going to the SB 2 times minimum within 5 years…
There's a reason this team hasn't been to the NFC Championship in 28 years. We're going to blame that on Dak, too? Our roster and team is overhyped, our coaches are has-beens, and there is no accountability. Sorry man, I'm not going to take the easy route and blame the quarterback.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
i was trying to point out the hypocrisy and double standards of some folks.

The posters who were applauding and supporting Emmitt for taking Dak to task are the same posters who are calling Woody a sellout and Jones buttkisser.

It’s ok for them to turn on a Cowboy legend on a dime because he doesn’t think like they do.

We’ve seen it with Troy also. They love him but then dog him out for being a Jerry shill if he compliments Dak.

Roger? Yep, even he’s not safe but they are very cautious on that one. I’ve seen that cadre of negative posters imply that Roger is just old and out of touch (god bless him) when he supports Dak.

But then everyone wants to talk about the good old days when players were different.

They talk out of both sides of their mouth.

It’s the fashion here at the zone to despise the everything about the team. It’s sad.
This post is the example of strawman low vibration energy. How can it be an example of hypocrisy low vibration guy when I didn’t turn on anybody. I said what I thought on people that said pay Suk. That by itself doesn’t mean Woodson isn’t a good player but guy was what I don’t agree with him on everything shocking I know. Who raised some of you with your bad faith/logic takes???

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if badaszp would quit hicking the ball to the choker, I think we could go pretty far in the playoffs. Like Emmitt was thinking, just hick it to the running back, skip the problem.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Emmitt should have also taken a shot at the defense that allowed Detroit to march down the field with only 1:41 left and score a TD. I said immediately after the game our defense will get us beat in the playoffs. I had ZERO confidence in our defense holding up in the playoffs.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yeah surely did. Your faux morality on this issue won’t change a thing. If it’s sooooo toxic here you can always leave and never come back. You won’t though so just be quiet about your faux concern.
“Faux concern”?

What?

My concerns about the Zoneis is definitely not fake.

Kwyn

Reaction score
This post is the example of strawman low vibration energy. How can it be an example of hypocrisy low vibration guy when I didn’t turn on anybody. I said what I thought on people that said pay Suk. That by itself doesn’t mean Woodson isn’t a good player but guy was what I don’t agree with him on everything shocking I know. Who raised some of you with your bad faith/logic takes???
I wasn’t even specifically addressing you. If I had intended to do so, I would have been specific. As I recall you were coming to the defense of another person and I was making a comment.

As far as being “low vibration”, I think you may not understand its usage.

The doom and gloom brigade around here, who are completely incapable of finding any joy or happiness or even simple hopeful concern, are the definition of “low vibration”.

Weird take my dude.

Perhaps I’ll refer to myself as the sigma to your beta? Is that the type of silly name calling we’re going for?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Now, can you show us some defensive pictures too? Maybe a pic of Clark getting trucked in Buffalo or some tractor trailer holes set by the opponents OL? Dak pics are too easy, too dismissive, or too lazy. Tell the whole story.
The whole story is who cares tbh outside of Dak Stan’s. We already know the D isn’t the greatest but when the qb getting a nice portion of the cap most aren’t on the well everyone messed up bs you on. Ole he the leader but everyone should take responsibility dude. That’s not how it works for better or worse.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Anyone have the link to the full interview? I know 22 had more to say than that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
emmitt-dak.jpg
finish him Emmitt, put us out of our misery.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I wasn’t even specifically addressing you. If I had intended to do so, I would have been specific. As I recall you were coming to the defense of another person and I was making a comment.

As far as being “low vibration”, I think you may not understand its usage.

The doom and gloom brigade around here, who are completely incapable of finding any joy or happiness or even simple hopeful concern, are the definition of “low vibration”.

Weird take my dude.

Perhaps I’ll refer to myself as the sigma to your beta? Is that the type of silly name calling we’re going for?
Nah coward you specifically did address me by being weak and referring to my post without mention me and also using my post to highlight your junk. Don’t lie now.

Nah I understand the meaning low vibrational and as you know words can have more than one meaning. Again stop the madness but you won’t because too many online love to act like they’re sooo much smarter than the next person when that’s not close to being the case.

You can go for whatever name calling works for you my guy don’t really care. Just don’t be a coward when you get called out for talking trash and then deny you did so.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Nah coward you specifically did address me by being weak and referring to my post without mention me and also using my post to highlight your junk. Don’t lie now.

Nah I understand the meaning low vibrational and as you know words can have more than one meaning. Again stop the madness but you won’t because too many online love to act like they’re sooo much smarter than the next person when that’s not close to being the case.

You can go for whatever name calling works for you my guy don’t really care. Just don’t be a coward when you get called out for talking trash and then deny you did so.
Whoah, you’re a strange dude. You’ve got issues.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Here We Go... aka Dak :grin:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yeah....White House, Cocaine and mink coats was a blur....Just Win Baby...

Dak Haters are frauds :lmao2:
You are the only person mentioning Dak. No one said they were angels but there is no denying they got the job done. I'm thinking you might need to lay off the dust yourself.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
emmitt says not to pay him and now another shot, who is this Emmitt loser? we have high school players on here saying dak is the best. He's better than Troy, and Mahomes. Emmitt please, that name sounds like an old cowboy.

Cmac

Reaction score
The whole story is who cares tbh outside of Dak Stan’s. We already know the D isn’t the greatest but when the qb getting a nice portion of the cap most aren’t on the well everyone messed up bs you on. Ole he the leader but everyone should take responsibility dude. That’s not how it works for better or worse.
Messed on bs........you mad my opinion is just as worthless as yours? Keep posting.....I am.