Emmitt Smith taking a shot at Dak now

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that Dak being a big part of losses in critical playoff games is as an heroic effort by him as Emmitt playing with a separated shoulder in what is considered one of the NFL most gutsiest performances, is the real fraud. Anyone who would pick Dak over Emmitt on their playoff team...
a separated shoulder isn't anything, try playing while choking and not being able to breathe, and fear sweat rolling off your head down in your eye. sheesh, rookies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Weird shot....

Talking about the Detroit game they won....he answered his own question though. They threw it 3 times....duh. Dak didn't call those plays.
yeah, Ken, I'm with you too. I hate Emmitt for taking shots at our hero. He pisses me off. Tell everybody how the offensive line and defense and the QB and WRs carried him. That will show that average rb.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Blah blah blah.....if only Prescott could play with a broken ankle like Emmitt played with a dislocated shoulder...

Dak Haters.....the Heart Connoisseurs :lmao2:
Just pointing out that Dak has been Gutless in the playoff, lacking inspiration, not motivating his team mates, while Emmitt would play with heart, motivating everyone on the team. Who would you rather take to the playoffs? 92 Emmitt had enough talent, heart and determination to win that greenbay game regardless who the QB was.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Emmitt is 100% correct, to challenge what he said is to expose yourself as a guy or gal who is a "Dak fan" not a Cowboys fan.
This thread has exposed more phony cowboys fans than any other in recent memory, that it would be funny if it wasn't so sad... I mean we always suspected it of many of them, especially those who try to prop Dak above Aikman, but the amount of hate Emmitt -- Cowboy's royalty -- got proves it all...

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Weird shot....

Talking about the Detroit game they won....he answered his own question though. They threw it 3 times....duh. Dak didn't call those plays.

He should use his 8 year vet brain and check out of the coach’s dumb call. My money is on Dak changing the play to a pass. No way a seasoned head coach and play caller calls that play. No way.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Daks audible % was one of the tops in league. At one point was the highest
yes but what are the options to audible to>?
If they are pass plays too, then dak needs to have a few run plays he knows that can be a option.
The whole thing is they needed 3 runs, and they were all passes. In that situation a qb needs to do the right think, not what the dumb oc/HC is calling.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Weird shot....

QB has to have a brain in the moment. You don’t chuck it 30 yards downfield way out of bounds and stop the clock. If there isn't a safe pass you run and slide in bounds.

But Dak only does that when we're low on time not the other team lol what a doofus he is.

But he appreciates your support.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
one of them is brings out the Loony Toon sign first game of the playoffs and says "Dak's all folks!"
tenor.gif