ESPN: Cowboys and Zeke Open to Reunion

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’d be open to it so long as it doesn’t preclude us from drafting a quality back like Benson or Wright.

Of course, we all know our front office idiots would bank on Zeke being the primary back and would ignore the position early in the draft. As such, I’m against bringing back Zeke.
They will be watching tape from 2016 as well as @Rockport shirtless hype videos

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Lol I have no doubt you can find a late round rb to average 3.5 ypc
Fans have no doubt about it, but that doesn't make it true. We could draft another Mike Weber or Bo Scarbrough or Darius Jackson or, at this point, Deuce Vaughn. We've had a few in those later rounds who have had more success than those, but this is also considered a weak RB class.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Deuce and his 1.7 ypc waves hello. This is who we find.

and no, that is not me saying bring Zeke back.
Lol if we draft a regular size rb then they'll average 3.5 ypc, not draft one because his daddy works for the Cowboys...I'll never not laugh at how they sat Vaughn in the 3rd preseason game like he was some star or even a starter. The way they handled him speaks volumes of how bad the culture is in Dallas, and many fans here defended that move of sitting him. God I wish we could bump threads

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Deuce and his 1.7 ypc waves hello. This is who we find.

and no, that is not me saying bring Zeke back.
It's who most teams find unless they get extremely lucky.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
i-Markup-20240330-212353.jpg

btgboys41

Reaction score
Maybe we can and maybe we can't. Most RBs drafted in rounds 5-7 never even see the field.
Yeah I get it. Our top 2 RBs last season both RBs were at 4 yds/carry tho. Zeke is just Jerry continuing to find familiarity and safety.

jwitten82

Reaction score
People are panicking for no reason….he would not stop the Cowboys from drafting someone….
The fact they would even consider bringing him back should bring to worry, and if they do bring him back then people should definitely panic. It would be a ridiculous move and a waste of a roster spot