ESPN: Prescott accuses woman of plot to extort $100M

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’m not gonna victim blame but for her and her team to not want to get an abuser off the street…..to not want to put him in jail but to just to get monetary gain doesn’t really put them in the best light.
Screw that. She deserves to be blamed, I'm not even a Dak fan, but to bring something like this up that supposedly happened in 2017 is ridiculous, and she would be more believable if she was seeking criminal action instead of monetary

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Screw that. She deserves to be blamed, I'm not even a Dak fan, but to bring something like this up that supposedly happened in 2017 is ridiculous, and she would be more believable if she was seeking criminal action instead of monetary
My man, this has been going on for the last 5 years. It was only a matter of time that some dude on the Cowboys got MeeToo-ed. Hell I am surprised that no one has come after Jerry and Stephen or even Rowdy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can't pretend to understand the trauma of being raped or sexually assaulted. I know for some women there is a fear of reporting because they fear for their life. We have to be sensitive to that. If she's telling the truth that is. But we simply don't know.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I can't pretend to understand the trauma of being raped or sexually assaulted. I know for some women there is a fear of reporting because they fear for their life. We have to be sensitive to that. If she's telling the truth that is. But we simply don't know.
It would be different if she was seeking criminal charges, but to straight up just ask for money? Nah, I can't take her side

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It would be different if she was seeking criminal charges, but to straight up just ask for money? Nah, I can't take her side
Criminal is going to be a much higher bar and she is looking for a pay day from this cash cow. Much lower threshold of proof in a civil dispute.

John813

Reaction score
Say they try to pursue criminal charges this offseason(2nd article mentioned something about that) and it gets more press. You think the League will do anything? Especially if it drags on and gets legs in social media.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
My guess it that's the next poker move for her legal team. Dak's team raised it with his counter-suit. If they are serious about this, I would expect them to respond with a criminal suit.

The unknown X Factor --- if anything happened that qualifies for suspension... regardless of lawsuits and criminal charges. Just like Dak's boy Zeke dealt with.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless if youre the QB of the Cowboys looking for a MEGA deal and marketing dollars as a “great guy”

If you think Jerry and media didnt know about this you are fooling yourself
Where did he say he thought Jerry didn't know?

BTW, Dak could have kept this from being public at all by working out a settlement contingent on the woman not being able to speak about it, so suing her is not an effort to keep his "great guy" image for the sake of a Mega deal and marketing dollars

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What if he did it?
I know youre a blind shill for Dak and Jones but keep your mouth shut until the court decides
Technically, the post you just quoted doesn't say anything about this woman specifically. He just said there are some bad ones out there...and there's no denying that he's right about that.

visionary

Reaction score
You piece of filth, you have no idea how badly such lying women have affected and damaged men and their families. It's easy for you to act all tough and **** since it's (false rape accusation) never happened to you or your loved ones. You have no idea how destructive such an accusation is on one's personal life, their family and profession. If Dak truly committed such an act, why did it take 8 years for this woman to say something about it? I seriously doubt it's true. Believe it or not, there are lots of vindictive women who prey on men for an easy buck without having a second thought about what damage they can commit because they know how to play the system which does absolutely nothing to punish lying women. Absolutely, everyone needs to wait for it to be played out in the courts, but who are you to question me or anyone else for mentioning the fact how there are some bad women out there? It's clear you hate Dak and the Jones family, so what are you doing still following this team? Looks like the problem is you. Get your priorities straight, go follow another team and you'd better think twice next time about telling anyone to keep their mouth shut on social media.
If youre a POS and have mistreated women in the past and suffered for it, thats on you and you need therapy

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He would know. He’s been extorting the front office for years

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If youre a POS and have mistreated women in the past and suffered for it, thats on you and you need therapy
I've just about had it with you. You're no different than women who falsely accuse men. I've never mistreated a woman, but there are bad women who have badly affected my immediate family members based on such bad lies. You're the same type of filth.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I've just about had it with you. You're no different than women who falsely accuse men. I've never mistreated a woman, but there are bad women who have badly affected my immediate family members based on such bad lies. You're the same type of filth.
You are never going to be able to convince some people that women can be horrible. I believe they call it the "women are wonderful" effect.