ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;2486829 said:
Yes, it was a proud day for censorious Neanderthals everywhere. Good job.

FYI, Ed is honest. Or as honest as his sources. If they lied to him, then he's been duped. However, a barrage of stories from other news outlets have confirmed his initial report. You just can't handle the implications of what he's reporting. Wallowing in ignorance ain't bliss.

No, I'm a fan, you're a fanatic. Big difference. I see the team as it really is, whereas you throw a tantrum in the broad daylight and make fools of the fanbase. Bravo.

Aren't you the same guy who pulled a similar stunt outside the dome in St. Louis? Maybe it's just me, but I'm sensing a disturbing pattern here. Drawing attention to yourself via thuggish, lowbrow behavior seems to be your raison d'etre. When you're not shouting people down or looking for trouble, what do you do with your time? Poke bears at the zoo?

No, some of us have class. Some of us respect others' right to earn a living. Some of us have enough good sense not to post vids that look like they were snipped from an episode of "*******." Better yet, some of us have heard of a "letter to the editor."

Please don't. You've done enough damage as it is. Put down the camera and read a book.

P.S. Your 15 minutes are officially up.

wow. bbgun on the prowl. lookout.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bbgun;2486829 said:

FYI, Ed is honest. Or as honest as his sources. If they lied to him, then he's been duped. However, a barrage of stories from other news outlets have confirmed his initial report. You just can't handle the implications of what he's reporting. Wallowing in ignorance ain't bliss.

No, I'm a fan, you're a fanatic. Big difference. I see the team as it really is, whereas you throw a tantrum in the broad daylight and make fools of the fanbase. Bravo.

Aren't you the same guy who pulled a similar stunt outside the dome in St. Louis? Maybe it's just me, but I'm sensing a disturbing pattern here. Drawing attention to yourself via thuggish, lowbrow behavior seems to be your raison d'etre. When you're not shouting people down or looking for trouble, what do you do with your time? Poke bears at the zoo?

No, some of us have class. Some of us respect others' right to earn a living. Some of us have enough good sense not to post vids that look like they were snipped from an episode of "*******." Better yet, some of us have heard of a "letter to the editor."

Please don't. You've done enough damage as it is. Put down the camera and read a book.

poke bears at the zoo!!

:lmao::lmao:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
bbgun;2486829 said:

Anybody have a pic of Buzz Killington???

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2486868 said:
Anybody have a pic of Buzz Killington???

Touche. I love "Family Guy" references.

Thuggish behavior is thuggish behavior. You don't get a pass just because you root for Dallas.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
bbgun;2486877 said:
Touche. I love "Family Guy" references.

Thuggish behavior is thuggish behavior. You don't get a pass just because you root for Dallas.
i wouldnt say he's acting "thuggish". If anybody acted thuggish it was the other guy that was cussing like crazy and trying to intimidate Chris. If you dont like his i guess so called antics well i respect that although i think your judging Chris the wrong way.

LynnFoster

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2486627 said:
Would trade those 15 minutes for just some plain honest reporting...period.

We are fans...short for fanatics obviously. We love, and defend our team...

YOU ALL would have done the same (except some of you may have actually slapped the little sound goof) :)

We have had a great time here in Dallas...YOU GUYS, VALLEY RANCH, GHOST BAR, THE BLONDES, WHATTABURGER, THE BLONDES, (i saw abigail), THE BLONDES... :D

If you are going to the game Sunday and you see Werder...let him have it!!!

QB Coach – I just wanted to add something, I loved the clip and I live in Hollywood in Los Angeles. I’m not in the Entertainment Industry but I have a zillion friends who are, from sound guys up to some that are top level people who are wealthy and/or famous.

I just wanted to tell you that the clown saying “I work for ESPN” is the exact same thing in media as a ball boy at the Cowboys Training Camp leaving his spot shagging FG footballs to say “I work for the NFL”. That kind of segment producer gig is what you get if you do unpaid internships bringing Joe Theismann his hairbrush at commercial breaks for five years while your parents pay your bills.

I wouldn’t haven’t yelled at Werder if it was me, but ESPN deserves everything it gets from you – and more.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2486923 said:
i wouldnt say he's acting "thuggish". If anybody acted thuggish it was the other guy that was cussing like crazy and trying to intimidate Chris.

My bad. I meant to say "obnoxious" behavior, though you needn't throw a punch to be considered a thug.

If you dont like his i guess so called antics well i respect that although i think your judging Chris the wrong way

Take a look at his other vids. The guy has a history of doing things like this. This wasn't an aberration.

Randy White

Reaction score
bbgun;2486829 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I'm sensing a disturbing pattern here. Drawing attention to yourself via thuggish, lowbrow behavior seems to be your raison d'etre.

" Thuggish behavior " ?

Oh, you must mean the punk that told him to go F himself, acted in a threatening matter, and mentioned his mother in the process..

Werder has a right to do his report. Ian has a right to stand in a public street and express his opinion. At NO time during the video did he scream any profanities or threats towards Werder, unless you consider " you're a Hack " profane.

And if Werder can't handle it, too bad, go look for something else to do.

:starspin

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I don't like some of these hack journalists anymore than the rest of you guys. But I have to be honest that I feel each time one of these videos are posted, that it is not good behavior and doesn't make us the fan base look good.

I'm sure everyone at the scene felt like Werder/ESPN was the victim so it flipped sympathy the wrong direction. I understand the feelings about unnamed sources and the fact that it seems like he is out to get the boys. But TO gave everyone that would love to take us down a flame thrower this week. There is too much there to say it was all made up. He just took something that should have stayed inside the team walls. That is where Werder crossed the line by pumping what was probably true items outside to the world. However that is what these guys do. It was up to the boys to stay quite and not allow him to have this story.

Again I understand Werder is a weasel and that if he wanted to have credibility that he needed to name his sources. However screaming insults at someone in public over and over again and getting it on video is not the proper way to deal with it IMHO.

WG5516

Reaction score
bbgun;2486829 said:

Dude get off your high horse.

Anyway, Cowboy Chris, I wish you had a cow bell and a megaphone. You would have really gotten into Werders head.

DTK

Reaction score
bbgun;2486983 said:
My bad. I meant to say "obnoxious" behavior, though you needn't throw a punch to be considered a thug.

Take a look at his other vids. The guy has a history of doing things like this. This wasn't an aberration.
So wait a second here...it's OK for Werder to be critical of others work yet its not OK for others to be critical of Werder's work??

Werder is NOT reporting on football. This kind of stuff happens in EVERY locker room - high school on up. The ONLY reason its a story is because its TO. If he wants to be critical of his route running and hands, then great. But to break a so called story based on anonymous sources is "National Enquirerish".

You a are critical of Chris for being critical of another...the irony in that.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Randy White;2487071 said:
" Thuggish behavior " ?

Oh, you must mean the punk that told him to go F himself, acted in a threatening matter, and mentioned his mother in the process..

Actually, that techie practiced heroic restraint.

Werder has a right to do his report. Ian has a right to stand in a public street and express his opinion.

Yes, he has a right to meathead "look at me" tactics, and I have a right to mock him for said grandstanding. Again, this wasn't the first time he's pulled this "Joe Superfan" crap. Real fans police their own.

At NO time during the video did he scream any profanities or threats towards Werder, unless you consider " you're a Hack " profane.

Big deal. Obnoxious is obnoxious.

And if Werder can't handle it, too bad, go look for something else to do.

I don't think Werder lost any sleep. Someone else, however, lost a ton of dignity.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
DTK;2487137 said:
So wait a second here...it's OK for Werder to be critical of others work yet its not OK for others to be critical of Werder's work??

What part of "letter to the editor" did you not understand? That's how civilized people do it. I'm not a big fan of mob rule.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2487150 said:
What part of "letter to the editor" did you not understand? That's how civilized people do it. I'm not a big fan of mob rule.

Aren't you being missed over at the "WerderZone"?

DTK

Reaction score
bbgun;2487150 said:
If your not a big fan of the mob rule then why post here? Chris has more of a right IMO to do what he did then what Werder did with his "anonymous sources". That's just BS and you know it.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
DTK;2487160 said:
If your not a big fan of the mob rule then why post here? Chris has more of a right IMO to do what he did then what Werder did with his "anonymous sources". That's just BS and you know it.

Hmm. Maybe because this thread and forum is open to everyone, not just the mindless media haters.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
DTK;2487160 said:

Take it easy on bbgun. She spent 16 hours in labor with Werder, wiped his nose, held his inhaler, bought him his first pocket protector and saw him through all his sports (writing) injuries...

A mother's love is special...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2487158 said:
Aren't you being missed over at the "WerderZone"?

Any hobbies besides stalking?

http://img258.*************/img258/918/cryingbabyos9.jpg