Video: Every Romo TD

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ll say it again because you struggle with reading comprehension: he was not injury prone before he signed his extension which is what everyone can clearly see your original lie said. You posting bruised hands and pinkies doesn’t change that fact. You failed again, and everyone is laughing at you.
Romo was a brittle and injury-prone QB who would get hurt with a solid hit, unlike Dak. FACT.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Romo was a brittle and injury-prone QB who would get hurt with a solid hit, unlike Dak. FACT.
I’ll say it again because you struggle with reading comprehension: he was not injury prone before he signed his extension which is what everyone can clearly see your original lie said. You posting bruised hands and pinkies doesn’t change that fact. You failed again, and everyone is laughing at you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Crack, Snapple, Pop.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He threw the winning TD in the previous game with almost no time on the clock and with a broken back. Jeez dude.
Yes he did. Pulling that game up now on NFL game pass to figure out why we needed a miracle to beat a 3-13 team.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Saying someone has "it" is different from showing it on the field and seeing it.

Answer this question. Take Romo's first four years of starting 06-09. Is he sitting a year later waiting to be signed or has he already been locked into a new contract?

Put in franchise QB in place of Romo's name, are they waiting for a new deal?

You guy's always say he will be signed, but why hasn't he? Answer that question.
This is a pretty lame point. Completely different circumstances and points in the franchise.

Why aren't you pointing out that Prescott took over as a day one starter and put Romo into retirement?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Crack would have been in shell shock and out of football if he would have had to play behind the offensive line Romo did. heck, he got sacked 5 times in Atlanta and was scared the rest of that year and half of the next year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What in the actual *** is this? Do they hand out tshirts, hats or rings for this “accomplishment”? This is an embarrassment as a defense of Tony Romo. But since there are no real accomplishments, junk like this will have to do, right?
I thought the same thing. This concept just started circulation. A few keep parroting it. Then it will circle back to Dez catching it, or Murray fumbling, or Crayton dropping it, blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
XYQWh6u.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As a Romo fan and supporter when he played, I find it a great disservice to hoist him into legend status just to attempt to take a dump on Prescott who at the same point in their careers is pretty damn good.

Cmac

Reaction score
People really believe we're more talented now than the first 15 minutes of this video? The TO/Romo chemistry was insane.
….until Romo/JWitt/JG had other ideas with the BFF theory, and despite T.O. embarrassing himself with support of Romo with the infamous "That's my QB" interview.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
As a Romo fan and supporter when he played, I find it a great disservice to hoist him into legend status just to attempt to take a dump on Prescott who at the same point in their careers is pretty damn good.
It’s the hypocrisy that bugs me. When you praise or criticize something it should be consistent without regard to who the player is and there are few people who will call it consistently.

Romo will be hailed as a hero for coming back against a 3-11 Commanders team that was giving up 31 points per game on a day the offense struggled. Dak gets hammered for winning in blowout fashion against cellar dwellers. If Dak played that same game, the very people praising Romo would be criticizing Dak.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s the hypocrisy that bugs me. When you praise or criticize something it should be consistent without regard to who the player is and there are few people who will call it consistently.

Romo will be hailed as a hero for coming back against a 3-11 Commanders team that was giving up 31 points per game on a day the offense struggled. Dak gets hammered for winning in blowout fashion against cellar dwellers. If Dak played that same game, the very people praising Romo would be criticizing Dak.
All true.

cern

Reaction score
liking/loving the qb is irrelevant. I just want to win. I always thought aikman was anal retentive, but he was a winner and a leader. tony was a winner, but not a leader. dak's been a leader, but not yet a consistent winner. but he's our guy now so it's incumbent on the coaches to figure out a way to win with him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are wrong.

I bet Romo haters couldn't bring themselves to watch this vid. Blake ..."ooh...bet it hurts!!!". didnt; watch it.

You can't be 17th best 4th qtr comebacks ever in the history of NFL and 4-5 games short of top 10....and be labeled total choker. These same people argue Dak is a top 5 QB.

I mean come on......not saying Dak ISN'T....but people just aren't using fair logic here.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
What a stud, wish we had surrounded him with more pieces and a real coach.

Reactions: Coy

erod

Reaction score
You act like the defense always gave up 38, and it was historically bad, and we had no offense line or running game for he majority and it’s not true. You take the worst that he played with and act as if it is the norm.

Every defense he played with from 2006-2009 was better than any defense Dak has played with yet you don’t allow that to be any excuse for him.

And I have already outlined the running game issue with you where I showed it was more of a lack of using the running game prior to 2014 than it was just a bad running game.

The defense virtually always gave up the late drive to lose the game regardless of the score. That was the problem. Invariably, he'd have to go back out there with 28 seconds left to try and match what the wet-paper-back defense just gave up. Then, God forbid he missed a throw late, and he'd get the blame.

He suffered the three worst Cowboys defenses in team history. In fact, one of those teams was statistically the worst in NFL HISTORY. It was grotesquely bad, giving up over 500 yards a game if I recall correctly.