Twitter: Evidence now also shows accuser plotted to extort Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott on previous oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Go read her testimony in the Dallas magazine article

I guess that article is the new battle cry for the bleeding hearts that assert that the poor women, even though she lied, still got beaten.

Alexander

Reaction score
If you got beaten up badly by someone who weighs 100LBS more than you 3 days in a row, would you be going out the next day to a club and then get into another fight?

I guess physically it could be possible but not many people would be in the mood to go out after getting beat up like that. Let alone get into another fight.
She is one tough woman. A real brawler.

goshan

Reaction score
She is one tough woman. A real brawler.

She is tough. Weighs about 100 pounds but is a crazy, street fighting chick that will take anyone down, and lie and cheat. Not a good place to be.

Her upbringing would be interesting.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So Phil, is it ok for me to flash my willy or my wife's boobs all over main street USA as long as no one is offended? Is it smart to even take that chance? If one person, just one, complained about what he did, would you be ok with him being implicated for indecent exposure or public misconduct. I understand it was Mardis Gras but he's an absolute idiot for even doing it, especially while being under investigation, and I'm quite sure a lot of people outside of this forum judge him for that along with his other shenanigans.
You can't find a sentence of mine saying bold. Don't twist my words please. What I posted was I don't see how others can be more offended than the girl it happened to. I stand by that if she doesn't have a problem I really don't. That is different than thinking you should or shouldn't do it. Also telling me most people are really judemental doesn't really mean much. That's expected esp nowadays. I'm speaking for me my sensibility says I personally don't care. If you and others want to "I never" with regards to that ok you can do that too. It's all good with me I just disagree.

erod

Reaction score
She is tough. Weighs about 100 pounds but is a crazy, street fighting chick that will take anyone down, and lie and cheat. Not a good place to be.

Her family (parents) are strangely absent through all this. I suspect they've been through some drama with their little princess over the years.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it comes down to whether you believe Zeke or not. The girl has proven herself to not be credible. Zeke better be innocent of these allegations. Otherwise, try to take a deal and move on.

beacamdim

Reaction score
The problem Zeke faces isn't showing that there are major issues with Thompson's credibility or motivations, or that she isn't the most sympathetic character.

Rather, Zeke's real problem is showing that he did not lay his hands on her. Especially when the league -- which has the power to rule on the facts -- has concluded he did.

All the crap coming out about her now -- and I believe it - makes the first point.

But it doesn't necessarily disprove that he nevertheless violated the conduct policy.

Neither the league, the arbitrator or the court is going to give anyone a free pass on DV just because she is a lousy human being.

And in all of those fora the fact finder gets a lot of deference. And unfortunately for Zeke the CBA makes RG the ultimate fact finder.

Last edited:

Alexander

Reaction score

So her weight matters? What if she were 200 pounds?

Some petite woman is incapable of being nothing but some poor flower that is incapable of enforcing her will other than brute force?

Well then. Good to know.

I guess I have been living in a different world where women do not cower to men because they are physically smaller.

Alexander

Reaction score
Rather, Zeke's real problem is showing that he did not lay his hands on her.

Problem now is that he cannot. There is nothing he could produce at this point that would demonstrate otherwise.

He could march multiple eyewitnesses that say no, he never laid a hand on her.

He has already been judged guilty and that he did.

goshan

Reaction score
So her weight matters? What if she were 200 pounds?

Some petite woman is incapable of being nothing but some poor flower that is incapable of enforcing her will other than brute force?

Well then. Good to know.

I guess I have been living in a different world where women do not cower to men because they are physically smaller.

She ain't no flower. If Zeke did grab her and choke her, don't think it bothered her that much. Not sure where you are going, but yes her toughness is more noticable given her tiny stature.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The problem Zeke faces isn't showing that there are major issues with Thompson's credibility or motivations, or that she isn't the most sympathetic character.

Rather, Zeke's real problem is showing that he did not lay his hands on her.

All the crap coming out about her now -- and I believe it - makes the first point.

But it doesn't necessarily disprove that he nevertheless violated the conduct policy.

Neither the league, the arbitrator or the court is going to give anyone a free pass on DV just because she is a lousy human being.

And in all of those fora the fact finder gets a lot of deference. And unfortunately for Zeke the CBA makes RG the ultimate fact finder.

How do you go about proving something that only exists because the NFL said it exists. Zeke only has the fact that police were not willing to take it further due to issue with the victim. So in the courts eyes it didn't happen. So exactly how does he prove he did not do something in the court of public opinion where everyone has a different imagination.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Problem now is that he cannot. There is nothing he could produce at this point that would demonstrate otherwise.

He could march multiple eyewitnesses that say no, he never laid a hand on her.

He has already been judged guilty and that he did.

Yup. Fair or not, that is indeed the case.

Just like in a court of law a jury determines the facts. Those facts cannot be challenged on appeal, and the appellate court MUST assume whatever the jury found is true.

That's a problem when you have a dumb, lazy or agenda-driven jury. But even in those cases they say what the facts are, and everyone has to proceed on that reality.

Last edited:

goshan

Reaction score
How do you go about proving something that only exists because the NFL said it exists. Zeke only has the fact that police were not willing to take it further due to issue with the victim. So in the courts eyes it didn't happen. So exactly how does he prove he did not do something in the court of public opinion where everyone has a different imagination.

There is testimony and physical evidence, and he was at the potential crime scene. Wouldn't hold up in court....

Alexander

Reaction score
She ain't no flower. If Zeke did grab her and choke her, don't think it bothered her that much. Not sure where you are going, but yes her toughness is more noticable given her tiny stature.
So, she liked it rough?

I am still trying to understand what point you think you are making.

That article you liked did nothing than think it made a point.

Yes, we all know that even if someone is a vile liar, they don't deserve to be choked.

But at the end of the day, there is far more evidence she has bad character and is not credible than there is that Elliott choked her.

beacamdim

Reaction score

That's a good question with no easy answer.

Bottom line is that RG's facts are going to get a lot of deference.

The saving grace potentially for EE is that - unlike a court - Henderson does not have to accept them.

That's why Zeke's only real hope is on the league appeal.

goshan

Reaction score
So, she liked it rough?

Yes, we all know that even if someone is a vile liar, they don't deserve to be choked.

But at the end of the day, there is far more evidence she has bad character and is not credible than there is that Elliott choked her.

Observing not making a point.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I can honestly say this is the first preseason since well, forever, where I was not excited to see games played.

It cast a pall over the sport and it is not even because of the player. It is the actions of the NFL that disgust me more than the actions of some individual. We already know, or at least should know, that players are not going to be like the childhood heroes we pretended were role models.

I have no interest in seeing the governing body of the sport act like it is competent or even worthy of judging morality or guilt. That is for our flawed legal system.

I have had zero interest in the season so far. Including the preseason games. A first in 36 years of being a Cowboys fan. I'm sick and tired of the league getting involved in moral and legal issues. I just want football.

beacamdim

Reaction score
So, she liked it rough?

Right. But the arbitrator is not going to COMPARE those things. The arbitrator is ONLY going to look to see if the league had sufficient evidence that Zeke violated the PCP in some way, shape or form.

The only relevance of the "crappy human being" evidence is if the arbitrator thinks it undermines the league's own findings to the point where it is impossible to believe ANY conduct violation occurred.

Thst seems like a very tough burden to carry if your goal is to wipe out the suspension entirely.

Last edited:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Her family (parents) are strangely absent through all this. I suspect they've been through some drama with their little princess over the years.

Oh I think it's safe to say she burnt that bridge long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.