Twitter: Evidence now also shows accuser plotted to extort Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott on previous oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrumann59

Reaction score
It's quite a stretch to think she would be smart enough to change the dates/time stamps on the photos.
Why when you can just as easily just change the time on your phone after you wrecked by another girl the night before.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Yep.

And technically they are right. Except in those cases, after one party has clearly lied about an incident, there would likely need to be strong proof that they can prove her lies were just isolated to that one event. What the league has laid out is not nearly enough to overcome the fact that the woman in question clearly lied about one of the incidents.

Forget the low threshold of the NFL. It's just common sense. When one has nothing but circumstantial evidence on the case but one of the parties has shown to have a very questionable credibility issue, only those with an agenda look beyond that.

The NFL has a clear agenda. They've been burned on this before and have taken haymakers from a PR perspective. So their reaction the next time a star player gets accused? They have to make it right and show people that they do take this seriously. So they back fill a case to support their predetermined conclusion and now it's coming apart on them, which is why you see them release that petty statement about the NFLPA leaking information.

They better have more than what they have made public or they are going to look foolish.

The solution is simple - release the file. Redact the names of the innocent to protect identities and release the full file.

But they won't, because they know it's BS. Just like how they destroyed the Spygate tapes - they knew how bad it would be.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The solution is simple - release the file. Redact the names of the innocent to protect identities and release the full file.

But they won't, because they know it's BS. Just like how they destroyed the Spygate tapes - they knew how bad it would be.
And here I though Richard Nixon was dead...

erod

Reaction score
What? Only old rich guys can have honeys on the side not considered girlfriends but Zeke can not?

I don't approve of his personal life but there is no law against what he did.

BTW, I believe they are called mistresses.

20-year-old guys who live with a girl and pay their rent for them?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score

I still think he covered up the cheating for the greater good in his mind. Destroying evidence should never be accepted.

gambit187

Reaction score
That's a great point. A lot of things just aren't adding up. It's sad to say, but there are people in this world who use false accusations to blackmail famous people. I don't know for a fact that she's doing that, but there's a lot that's just not adding up.
There is no
"Girl you need to leave that man, why you let him hit on you"
"Girl I know the ? is good and all and he about to get money, BUT"
"How dare that no go E put his hands on you"

There is nothing like that in any of her conversations with her friends......Hell I got 2... 20 something daughters...and I see their text back and forth to each other and friends when guys treat them wrong or come at them sideways.

Last edited:

goshan

Reaction score
There is no
"Girl you need to leave that man, why you let him hit on you"
"Girl I know the ? is good and all and he about to get money, BUT"
"How dare that no go E put his hands on you"

There is nothing like that in any of her conversations with her friends......Hell I got 2 two something daughters...and I see their text back and forth to each other and friends when guys treat them wrong or come at them sideways.

This is a good point, assuming no text message evidence exists. Which we haven't seen if it does.

gambit187

Reaction score
This is a good point, assuming no text message evidence exists. Which we haven't seen if it does.
Can I get a text message from someone she has in the "friendzone" saying "Leave him he no good for you" OR SOMETHING.........Everything points to her wanting him back.........(and yes i pulled the friendzone card for those that know what it is like...lmao)

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
It's quite a stretch to think she would be smart enough to change the dates/time stamps on the photos.

While it's very easy to change the metadata, I'll agree that I don't believe she would have the foresight to know that the NFL would be investigating the picture's metadata against her story.

However, even given the metadata is correct, I find it highly unlikely that anyone could independently verify the timing of these injuries with any degree of certainty. That is to say, while she may have taken the picture on a day that she was with Zeke, it could not be determined if the injury happened sometime before she took the picture. Even if it was the same day it could not be determined that the two were actually with each other when the injury occurred.

jrumann59

Reaction score
What is that in your avatar? A firearm with a compressor?
Lol yes a firearm but with Quick disconnect muzzle device so a supressor can be mounted over it. What isn't in the picture is the shroud that goes over that makes it more compensator and less like a muzzle brake.

Satchel89

Reaction score
This woman is atrocious. As I've been saying, Zeke has done some dumb things and needs to make better decisions but for some people to call him a woman beater because of this is ridiculous. I'm thinking of women who are actual victims of Domestic Violence and how sickening they must feel when they read the stories. There was a thread a week ago and I'm sure everyone remembers and a fan was just shredding Zeke and the culture and Zeke is a psychopathic molester. What does he have to say about what this girl has said and did? I've said it over and over, Guys that hit women deserve everything they get. But there's no penalty for this disgusting woman that can say or do whatever she wants.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lol yes a firearm but with Quick disconnect muzzle device so a supressor can be mounted over it. What isn't in the picture is the shroud that goes over that makes it more compensator and less like a muzzle brake.
Beautiful, brother. What's the firearm?

gambit187

Reaction score
You mean a sugar daddy?
No wrong....Sugar Daddies are not in their 20 something....Unless you just happen to be 20 something and hit the lottery. A Sugar daddy is generally way older than the girl he is smashing...I mean supporting.....LMAO.....trust this is subject I KNOW ABOUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.