Twitter: Evidence now also shows accuser plotted to extort Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott on previous oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fight in court.

Prove Zeke did it and Thompson didnt have one of her friends whoop her ***

Based on the timeline and the photos being uploaded and the sworn testimony of the barfight, it looks to me like she willingly started a fight to get her *** kicked so she'd have evidence to go after him.

When everything is documented on the night of July 21st and the photos get uploaded on July 22nd? You tell me!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Even a court battle would not focus on his guilt/innocence or the credibility of the victim.

This is a different issue from that. The court system is not going to function to exonerate Elliott of any wrong doing since, well, legally, he was never charged with any wrong doing.

The high courts don't operate to hear cases involving reputation or clearing someone's name. It is about the law and the ability of the league to serve up whatever punishment it sees fit.

In that case, they have all the ammo they need in the signed collective bargaining agreement.

True but even with Brady he had the right to file defamation lawsuit which is outside of the CBA agreement

Brady preserves the option to file a defamation lawsuit against the NFL

Under Massachusetts law, Brady has three years from the date of an allegedly defamatory statement to file a defamation lawsuit against the NFL. A defamation lawsuit would be an entirely separate case and would not in any way impact whether Brady serves a suspension. It would center on whether the NFL has damaged Brady’s reputation by claiming that he participated in a scheme to deflate footballs. If Brady prevailed, the NFL would owe him monetary damages.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Based on the timeline and the photos being uploaded and the sworn testimony of the barfight, it looks to me like she willingly started a fight to get her *** kicked so she'd have evidence to go after him.

When everything is documented on the night of July 21st and the photos get uploaded on July 22nd? You tell me!

I haven't seen that yet - does it show that everything was uploaded on 22nd? I thought I read where she had sent the photos to her mom or relatives the nights of when she claims they occurred? (in regards to time stamp, I'm pretty sure there is an app that you can change the time/date)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So zeke can't appeal to get the decision reversed at all? This is just about how long he WILL be suspended? That's soo messed up... I hope the players fight hard during the next CBA.

There is very little chance it gets completely thrown out on appeal. That would be admitting the Commissioner colluded with his own panel and deliberately railroaded one of it's best young stars. They would never recover from that. The arbitrator will side with the entity that cuts him a check as best as he possibly can within reason, he is not interested in justice or exoneration.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think it is you who needs to "follow along".

This article indicates that the Photos were uploaded the morning of the 22nd, the very morning after the documented bar fight!

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/07/eze...tter-snapchat-instagram-page-photos-pictures/

Do you now want to tell us that was conincidental?

NFL argued that they looked at the metadata, which is stored in the photo. When she uploaded the photo has little relevance to when the photo was taken. That metadata even stores GPS location.

"Well, think of it this way, various prosecutor offices have various resources available to them," Harvey said. "Some have technology that is available to them, others don’t. So that may be a question you want to put to them about it, but what I can tell you is that the National Football League did investigate the meta-data that was in Ms. Thompson’s phone to determine whether or not the photographs taken were of the same date as she alleged in her statements to us and to determine the date and time of the photographs."

All you need is a basic EXIF viewer, which is basically the format for pretty much all digital cameras, including iOS use.

http://exifdata.com/

Of course this begs the question that forensic teams are totally ignorant of analyzing basic evidence, which is hardly credible. The investigation just wreaks of the stink of fish and that's not unprecedented. Goodell basically lied when he said he never saw the tape that TMZ released, claiming the NFL only had access to one where Ray Rice was dragging his fiance out the elevator, despite multiple parties including Rice himself had access to it. He also lied when he said that Rice told him, while investigating the issue originally based on this 'original tape' that supposedly never had the punch, that he never hit her.

All of this of course is still based on what she 'alleges' happened..

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
No wonder the NFL ratings have been going down, and I expect them to go down even further this year after this debacle.

The NFL is going full blown SJW. Ask ESPN how that has worked out for them.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is shameful. This type of crap does a disservice to real victims. The NFL has hitched their wagon to a skank and nothing good happens when you associate with a skank.

Very few people have dug into this to discover or even suspect she is a "skank".

They have already seen the pictures and have made up their minds regardless.

As far as a lot of people go he is already guilty and the NFL, who really really cares about women ("Look at all the pink!"), slapped a thug down.

Many of these people spend most of their waking hours of the day trying to figure out what poor person is being victimized and then champion their cause so they can beat the fake social justice drum, feel morally clean and puff their chests out like their opinion actually matters.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

Do you know what metadata on a phone is?? Any picture on a phone can be determined, day, time, where it was taken...The investigators went all through and know when exactly those pictures were taken....when they were uploaded isn't the same as when they were taken...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Do you know what metadata on a phone is?? Any picture on a phone can be determined, day, time, where it was taken...The investigators went all through and know when exactly those pictures were taken....when they were uploaded isn't the same as when they were taken...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Show proof of the dates being different?

I'll wait...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL argued that they looked at the metadata, which is stored in the photo. When she uploaded the photo has little relevance to when the photo was taken. That metadata even stores GPS location.

And did that provide evidence of a disparity? Because all I'm seeing are "maybe's" and "could have's". I'm very much interested in facts.

All you need is a basic EXIF viewer, which is basically the format for pretty much all digital cameras, including iOS use.

http://exifdata.com/

Of course this begs the question that forensic teams are totally ignorant of analyzing basic evidence, which is hardly credible. The investigation just wreaks of the stink of fish and that's not unprecedented. Goodell basically lied when he said he never saw the tape that TMZ released, claiming the NFL only had access to one where Ray Rice was dragging his fiance out the elevator, despite multiple parties including Rice himself had access to it. He also lied when he said that Rice told him, while investigating the issue originally based on this 'original tape' that supposedly never had the punch, that he never hit her.

All of this of course is still based on what she 'alleges' happened..

And, again, I'm all for hearing any evidence that is available. Just not coulda, woulda, shoulda.

jrumann59

Reaction score
One thing Zeke is definitely guilty of: an appalling, unbelievable lack of judgement.
which is not uncommon at that age. I am willing to bet most here remember doing things that look back on and say, "Damn I was lucky."

khiladi

Reaction score
Also forgot to mention in my post above regarding the meta data, as Denim Chicken mentions above, that meta data can be tampered with pretty easily. And based on what little research I have done, it's almost impossible to prove the data has been tampered with. .

There are other issues as well, such as the timing of the camera in and of itself. This is a pretty old article and I'm not sure what the state of the technology is now and whether courts consider metadata even reliable, but it does give a background perspective:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...06/04/are_the_duke_lacrosse_photos_legit.html

That being the case, I hardly doubt our now infamous DM hoe and groupie has the knowledge or know-how to tamper with metadata, even if basic, and if the NFL did, that's another issue. If she actually did tamper with it, that's tampering with evidence and illegal, which is a whole different issue.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
So the NFL releases the Wells Report, but not this full investigation report while calling him a 'woman beater'.

I remember reading in the Hardy case that an expert witness stated that her bruises don't indicate domestic violence, but could have easily been a result of Hardy simply holding her, while she was going crazy. He stated that alcohol (can't remember if he mentioned drugs as well) that magnifies bruising.

In Hardy's case there were allegations of an alcohol and cocaine fueled rage on the part of the alleged victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.