Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon... At Least Dozens Injured

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Phoenix;5049264 said:
I'm just kind of feeling sorry for the poor guy who happened to be on a rooftop near the 2nd explosion...suddenly he's the "mystery man on the roof".

Wow.

Or he was watching his dirty little plan unfold.

Those that do stuff like this, arson, whatever, .. they like to watch.

He'll be ok if he didn't do anything.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;5049319 said:

Do they?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;5049325 said:

They do on Criminal Minds, ... LOL.

It makes sense, they want to witness the carnage up close, .. sometimes they even insert themselves into the investigation.

It is just part of their sick mind and what makes them tick.

It would not surprise me if it was one weirdo, .. that he was watching somewhere.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Media now reporting that pressure cookers filled with nails and BBs and attached to a timer were concealed in a backpack to make the bomb.

Nation

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;5049319 said:

I know that building, it is your standard Boston roof deck party. It's very unlikely that he was the only one on the roof at the time, he was probably just the only one the angle that the photograph got. Roof Deck parties are very common in that area especially when the weather is decent.

Nation

Reaction score
Yesterday was a long day. I was coming back home to Boston from Jamaica with my girlfriend and flew JetBlue so we had television access. My Dad's office is right by where the bombs went off and while there's a low percentage chance he'd have been out there at that time it was incredibly frustrating watching the story transpire and not being able to check in. It was a relief when I landed to find out all my friends and family were safe and sound. Horrified by the attack, embarrassed by some of the media who think their questions are more important than the answers, and proud of the first responders that ran right into chaos.

DFWJC

Reaction score
TheKey;5049385 said:
Media now reporting that pressure cookers filled with nails and BBs and attached to a timer were concealed in a backpack to make the bomb.
Next will come the mandate that will require background checks on all pressure cooker sales:eek:

In all seriousness, I just hope they catch this or these nutjobs soon.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope the media stops speculating and allow the proper authorities to do their job to find out who did this act. Being wreck less in their reporting can lead to many innocent people being attacked.

I have no doubts they will find out who was behind this and deal with the person or group involved until then people need to help those in need.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Nation;5049416 said:
embarrassed by some of the media who think their questions are more important than the answers,

Boy, ain't that the truth.

Also, some of the questions they ask are so stupid, and the answers are plainly obvious.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;5049319 said:

He was just a guy on a roof, most likely. Funny though, people are like OMG a guy on a roof, during a major event, in a big city. He must be involved. Conspiracy! Conspiracy!

:laugh2:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;5049457 said:
He was just a guy on a roof, most likely. Funny though, people are like OMG a guy on a roof, during a major event, in a big city. He must be involved. Conspiracy! Conspiracy!

:laugh2:

Its a joke that people are so quick to come up with any Conspiracy. I've heard something now about "Family guy" mentioning something in an episode and I've also heard stories about bomb dogs and a "bomb test". It's crazy what the tinfoil crowd will come up with. Last night I was watching the press conference with the GOV. and some loon in the back was asking some very strange questions did anyone else catch this?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;5049457 said:

We can all laugh, .. but to the FBI or the ATF, they will take it very seriously I'm sure.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They seem to be very confident that the murder(s) left a fairly good trail.

I want it sooner than later, but only if they get it right.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
They must have brought in McGarrett and the Five 0 team, they solve stuff quickly.

Granted, an arrest is not a charge nor is it a conviction.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5050076 said:
They must have brought in McGarrett and the Five 0 team, they solve stuff quickly.

Granted, an arrest is not a charge nor is it a conviction.

There is a lot of video equipment they got from local business this is likely how they captured the image of the suspect. McVie was caught on video camera at the Oklahoma Bombing that is how they got him

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
By the looks of those pictures above, it seems there are a few people involved, at least two.

bounce

Reaction score
I'm just concerned that someone is going to be Richard Jewelled in this case. He was the security guard who was a suspect in the Olympic Park bombing in '96, and later found to be totally innocent. Might as well have been guilty, though, for all the public backlash he got.

4Chan are already plastering photos on the web of people's faces and essentially accusing them of terrorism because they 'look suspicious.' They point out people that happen to be looking another direction, or have a hat on, or look to have something heavy in their bag.