FEATURED FA agent thread

jnday

Reaction score
maybe. maybe not. all the TV contracts have an out for the networks if ratings fall badly. Also TV revenue is steadily falling. the money is going to streaming and anything internet.
The networks might not have the money to pay off.

https://www.marketingcharts.com/advertising-trends-114887
You make a good point. The NFL is not as popular as it once was and rating were down quiet a bit at one point. I would like to see the foolishness stop. The money and greed has gotten out of hand and the network deals might be the only way to slow it down.

Turk

Reaction score
like this?
1391b6cbc2f9ac196bc5b4ab5e656307.jpg
LOT shorter haircut...

as in what the french did so well in 1789.....

Turk

Reaction score
You make a good point. The NFL is not as popular as it once was and rating were down quiet a bit at one point. I would like to see the foolishness stop. The money and greed has gotten out of hand and the network deals might be the only way to slow it down.
Nothing is all one way forever; too many here think the Cap will only go up by huge amounts. This year proved that wrong. No one knows anything for certain. So its frankly really stupid to base your whole operation on projections that have NOW serious doubt.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We like our guys.lol..
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
and thats pretty much how we been playing. Explains alot doesn't it.

Adreme

Reaction score
Your entitled to your opinion.

My opinion backed by experts who can analyze and rank performance. Just to make it clear that it is not just my opinion. Its the opinion of statistics and analysis.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My opinion backed by experts who can analyze and rank performance. Just to make it clear that it is not just my opinion. Its the opinion of statistics and analysis.

backed by experts? lol Yeah right good try. no one is saying break the bank but Suh play up front helped TB to be the #1 rush defense, he took over more snaps after Vita Vea broke his leg in week 5 yet TB still finished #1 vs the run. My concern in Dallas is stopping the run, something Dallas was incapable of doing last season, we gave up historical poor run defense. I would not break the bank for Suh but you bet I would bring him in at a good price to help sure up this run defense so you and your so called experts can take a flying leap.