FEATURED FA agent thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe one of those positions should be resolved through the draft and not FA.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I forgot what his voice sounded like. Last time I heard a song was the 80's.
Here you go bro...

This hit song, "You May Be Right", by Billy Joel came out in 1980. This vinyl LP was a must have! It was during a time when Olivia Newton John's hit, "Xanadu", was out, along with Barbra Streisand's duet with Barry Gibb's, "Guilty". Those were the good old days...

PS: Nothing beats the '80s!!! :yourock:

erod

Reaction score
Peterson please. Thats all I want. We can draft around him, build around him. Hes like a coach out there on the field.
He's Chidobe Awuzie now.

He got torched frequently last year.

MiddleStar

Reaction score
CBs: Verrett, Jackson, Davis, Kirkpatrick, Sherman. Bouye intrigues me but more info is need on him.
Ss: Johnson!!!, After him not much I like. Harris is ok, Hooker is injured, Peterson to safety maybe (if he will do it), Neal and Kazee I can't do because of ATL - we already have their old coaches that couldn't get it done with those same players. I have wanted Boston for the past three years so I don't think that will happen.

Side note, would love to sign Sidney Jones and have him finally turn it around and crush the souls of the Eagles.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He's just a name anymore...he was getting beat like a drum last year. He might want to move to FS like Charles Woodson...to keep his career going.
well, I been saying the same thing oin here for weeks now. I agree. Safety looks like a good fit for him.He can play for another 4 or 5 years if he wants at safety. Otherwise, He may have 1 year left at cb.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Pat P - For his leadership or Sherm - for his attitude
Hooker - cause I think he is special in the right system

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm getting both from the CB list:

FS Patrick Peterson
CB Shaquill Griffin