FEATURED FA agent thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I want to see the Cowboys get at least 2 FA acquisitions that plug holes. One at DT and one at safety or linebacker.
We need a LBer....Guy I would keep an eye on to replace Lee....Perryman...Chargers.

garyv

Reaction score
With some extra money after couple of restructures, Jerry and the Cowboys needs fo go after Ndamukong Suh in FA. He is perfect DT for Quinn’s 4-3 scheme and ability pair with Hill, Gallimore & draft picks.

I don't they they will sign Suh. Personally I thiink that Gallimore is one starting DT and the other starting DT we haven't drafted yet coming soon.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Peterson please. Thats all I want. We can draft around him, build around him. Hes like a coach out there on the field.
He's just a name anymore...he was getting beat like a drum last year. He might want to move to FS like Charles Woodson...to keep his career going.

Silly

Reaction score
hmmmm.... Unless dallas pays top dollar, I don't see many valuable fa coming to dallas. Players want to play for winning teams!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I could live with a Peterson/Wilson combo
Still...Peterson is gonna want to get paid like a top CB...I would pass. Gonna be funny to see who takes the bait. My guess...maybe Jacksonville....I would say the Saints...but they are broke.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Free agents? Ha! Can't afford any of them now, thanks to Mr. Greedy you-know-who..
soooooo, his cap hit is only 22M.....all ya'll complained that he shouldn't make more than 25...now hi hit is 22 and you still spin and complain..

jrumann59

Reaction score
Another annoying topic is the constant questions about over-the-hill CBs being converted to playing safety. Why not draft a good, young SAFETY that knows the position and how to play the position instead hoping that a CB can transition to safety successfully?
Dude I wish I could like this more than once. Too many think Outside CB can be good slot guys or good safeties. Techniques and mindset are different.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jason Verrett and Malik Hooker.

Both are injured a lot, so we likely can sign them for super cheap.

I like Desmond King, but believe he would prefer to play corner on the slot.

Im ok with Kazee or Jenkins at safety
I love them injured players alot